Greetings from sunny Florida

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fujiman

Greetings from sunny Florida

Post by Fujiman »

Hi everyone. Only seen one Wigan shirt whilst here and it was the same person who was on the flight. Just logged on after a week to check out the news. Another week of sunshine but will miss the grand final but will be cheering on the Hull to beat the Stains :D :D :D
Bear

Re: Greetings from sunny Flori...

Post by Bear »

hows it going
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
xjodiexwarriorsx

Re: Greetings from sunny F...

Post by xjodiexwarriorsx »

my aunties going there tommorow , she comes on here a lot her name on here is stacey c :)
BRIAN N0BLES BARMY ARMY _ *
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

xjodiexwarriors x posted:
my aunties going there tommorow , she comes on here a lot her name on here is stacey c :)
not the early morning stacey c ask her about her spider man :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Bert's Medal

Re: Greetings from sunny Flori...

Post by Bert's Medal »

If you're in Orlando & want to watch the Grand Final live on Saturday, I can recommend the Orlando George & Dragon on International Drive (between the Holiday Inn & Wet n Wild) - they didn't realise that they could show Superleague until we called in to watch Wigan v Salford in July! (they showed the game via Sentanta).

Great Bud on draught! :wink:
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Bert's Medal posted:
If you're in Orlando & want to watch the Grand Final live on Saturday, I can recommend the Orlando George & Dragon on International Drive (between the Holiday Inn & Wet n Wild) - they didn't realise that they could show Superleague until we called in to watch Wigan v Salford in July! (they showed the game via Sentanta).

Great Bud on draught! :wink:
Thanks mate but we are flying back sat night so will be either in the airport or on the way to it, We are going to Wet & Wild today so might pop in
Wayne's World

Post by Wayne's World »

xjodiexwarriors x posted:
Is stacey your auntie? Hope she enjoys her hols i know she will, will she be watching the grand final do u think over there??