David Vaealiki

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: David Vaealiki

Post by cpwigan »

Per year Chris
Vaealikis Girl

Post by Vaealikis Girl »

robjoenz posted:
Which clubs are rumoured to be interested in DV and PR then?
I'm unable to name the actual clubs for a number of reasons. They are also not 'rumoured' but genuine interest. I'm not saying you have to believe me that there are interested clubs but i'm just saying i wouldn't read too much into the media's take on things. Also to assume the article was stating facts it would also mean that Noble was trying to offload these two players, which in itself may not be entirely true.
We'll miss you Freshy!!! Please come back!
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Vaealikis Girl posted:
robjoenz posted:
Which clubs are rumoured to be interested in DV and PR then?
I'm unable to name the actual clubs for a number of reasons. They are also not 'rumoured' but genuine interest. I'm not saying you have to believe me that there are interested clubs but i'm just saying i wouldn't read too much into the media's take on things. Also to assume the article was stating facts it would also mean that Noble was trying to offload these two players, which in itself may not be entirely true.
Wests Tigers where obviously interested in re-signing Pat Richards as it was on the NRL and Wests websites but they have now said he is staying at Wigan which could suggest they made an offer and were rejected.

Last season there were rumours that Parramatta wanted to resign David Vaealiki but there no official confirmation.

I've heard that Canberra Raiders were interested in David Vaealiki for the 2007 season.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

adrenalinxx posted:
I've heard that Canberra Raiders were interested in David Vaealiki for the 2007 season.
Chronic shortage of door-stops in Canberra?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Shevi 4 life

Post by Shevi 4 life »

Did anyone watch the final of the nrl last year did you see pat richards try's and when he leaps into the air and scores because of our poor kicking at the start of the season we wernt able to use his abilities and DV is stuggling to get back in the game after injuries i've been out of the game 6 months and it took me forever to get back in form
There expanding knowsley road from 3 car park spaces to 4
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

mickw posted:
it`s amazing how some players improve in the last season of their contracts here`s hoping for a danny orr type improvement in DV next season, i think he`s capable of more.
It wasn't supposed to be Orr's last season. He had another year on his contract to run. So if you were implying he only improved because his contract was up the this does not apply to Orr.

Dave
num lock

Post by num lock »

Heard a belting tale from a guy at work about DV.Workmate was driving up Beech hill,from the lights at the junction of woodhouse lane,up thro' Beech hill towards Spencer Bridge.He notices in the mirror of his car a guy on a push bike getting a bit close to the back of his car.What the f**k is this mon doing ,thinks my mate,and puts his foot down,(going UP the hill).Looks in his mirror again, and the bloke on the bike is still getting closer,turns out it was DV keeping fit!!.My mate told me that DV overtook him before they reached the lights at the junction of Beech Hill road and What Ever that other Road is called(I have had a few by this time).
That's what i call fit!!
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

:D tell your mate his car goes faster with brakes off and in gear
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Pity Dave Whelan won't allow bikes on the pitch...