Isn't Farrell lucky

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Isn't Farrell lucky

Post by ian.birchall »

that so far he has been deemed 'not fit for purpose' yet, otherwise yesterdays' shambles at Twickers would have been all his fault :exc:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Mr T

Re: Isn't Farrell lucky

Post by Mr T »

he could have been MOM even without playin :D
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

think if i was him i would get out now :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Mr T

Post by Mr T »

:roll: would be happy if he came back is gene miles still playin :D
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

:angry: sad thing is faz has had more things said about his lack of a rah rah career this last year than he did in all his great RUGBY L years
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

ian.birchall posted:
that so far he has been deemed 'not fit for purpose' yet, otherwise yesterdays' shambles at Twickers would have been all his fault :exc:
Was there a game at Twickers? Who played?
the_cow

Post by the_cow »

mr farrell did ok on his debut at inside center for saracens it would seem. still cant see him playing for england though. i dont blame him for topping up his pension though before retirement.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_u ... 123776.stm

NOBLE OUT PLEASE- YOU'VE HAD TIME AND NOW MY PATIENCE HAS RUN OUT!

IT'S ONE THING TO LOSE, IT'S ANOTHER TO PLAY DIRE AND BORING RL AND THEN LOSE!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

GeoffN posted:
ian.birchall posted:
Was there a game at Twickers? Who played?
England's RU plight could be bad for us IMO. They could now target even more of our players. Wouldn't players who can't get a GB look in like Briers, Cooke, Calderwood, Hodgson,etc be relatively easy targets?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

jinkin jimmy posted:
England's RU plight could be bad for us IMO. They could now target even more of our players. Wouldn't players who can't get a GB look in like Briers, Cooke, Calderwood, Hodgson,etc be relatively easy targets?
I suppose they could but on the other hand given they are all foaming at the mouth at what a mistake it was to go for Farrell in the first place it would be hard to justify raiding RL ranks once more.

I hope Farrell is a success in RU but if he isn't then maybe it would make it hard for them to justify flinging money in the direction of more RL players.

Dave
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

DaveO posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
I suppose they could but on the other hand given they are all foaming at the mouth at what a mistake it was to go for Farrell in the first place it would be hard to justify raiding RL ranks once more.

I hope Farrell is a success in RU but if he isn't then maybe it would make it hard for them to justify flinging money in the direction of more RL players.

Dave
And it can't have passed their notice that our own top tier got whupped this weekend.

They might have been impressed by our win over the Aussies, but RU people always view the Kiwis as poor relations to the All Blacks. It might decide them that our lot are a bunch of overhyped losers after all - which could be one good thing to come out of this Tri-Nations debacle.