Last try, No try

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
waterside glens

Re: Last try, No try

Post by waterside glens »

now put your glasses on and watch it :D
joeb

Post by joeb »

you should be in rampton :conf:
Green

Post by Green »

I wasn't saying Calders scored it. What I was trying to point out was that Calders was on the touch line. So unless Calders is stick thin, Bailey wasnt in touch due to Calders being next to him and keeping him in play.
Shevi 4 life

Post by Shevi 4 life »

well thats what i thought anyway i saw a boot go into touch it wasnt calders it was bailey it doesent matter anyway we won im not complaining :D
There expanding knowsley road from 3 car park spaces to 4
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Bailey's foot did go into touch, but only after he had already touched down. Not even close enough for a debate on SKY as there was never a doubt.

Now if you want to talk about the ball control for Calderwood's try - then that's another thread!!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

Shevi 4 life posted:
well thats what i thought anyway i saw a boot go into touch it wasnt calders it was bailey it doesent matter anyway we won im not complaining :D
It WASN'T Bailey's.

The try was GOOD.

And you ARE complaining.

Don't we get enough of this fantasy crap from people who actually hate Wigan? Go and check your video again, and don't bother to apologise.
Joanne2809

Post by Joanne2809 »

ALWAYS ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a try, watched it again and again !! Sure you are a wigan fan ??? How can anyone take that win away from wigan !!!!1
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

just been watching the game again sky+ slow motion clear shot baily scores calders foot is the only one out of play clear try :D
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green

Post by Green »

lucky 13 posted:
just been watching the game again sky+ slow motion clear shot baily scores calders foot is the only one out of play clear try :D
Thats what ive been trying to get across in, i'll admit, a crazy rambling sort of way.

Next time I say a load of garbage that doesnt make sense, feel free to correct me. :)
chubbybigcat

Post by chubbybigcat »

it was a definite try for mine- had to work all night- watched it when i got home in the morning- couldn't believe it- thought it was gone from us late second half- let's hope it can be done again in a few weeks!!