BIG LES VOLCANO

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
butt monkey

Re: BIG LES VOLCANO

Post by butt monkey »

My mate in Australia reckons that the Bulls are offering 600,000 Aussie dollars for centre Matt King as well.

Tame Tupou, who is as big a winger as "the volcano", is only 24 and was the Broncos joint top try scorer last year. Many in Australia feel he was released for his management questioning Wayne Bennett over his none-appearances this season. He is currently waiting on his Work Permit.

I would like to ask, how are the Bulls and especially Hull KR, with the latest signing of Ryan Tandy not affecting the Salary Cap or 20 20 ruling.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

dont like the sound of the deal with matt king......hes a great player and still very young......
Warrior4eva

Post by Warrior4eva »

The Matt King story was in the League express last week.

With Fletcher leaving at end of season and Vaeliki contract up, not only do we have a bit of money but also an oversees spot.

We've always needed a quality centre and I think King would be that ideal centre for us.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

butt monkey posted:
My mate in Australia reckons that the Bulls are offering 600,000 Aussie dollars for centre Matt King as well.
That is £250K a year.
I would like to ask, how are the Bulls and especially Hull KR, with the latest signing of Ryan Tandy not affecting the Salary Cap or 20 20 ruling.
I am not familiar enough with either squad to speculate but I would expect HKR not be paying up the cap limit already as the maximum is £1.6m or 50% of turnover whichever is the lower and I doubt if they are turning over £3.6m.

As to Bradford shelling out £250K for a player I though we were the only club supposed to be daft enough to do that.

Dave
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Warrior4eva posted:
The Matt King story was in the League express last week.

With Fletcher leaving at end of season and Vaeliki contract up, not only do we have a bit of money but also an oversees spot.

We've always needed a quality centre and I think King would be that ideal centre for us.
Is Matt King not a Winger.
shawcross da warrior

he can play centre aswell....
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Its confirmed this taken from super league site

WEDNESDAY - 16th May 2007

Bradford Bulls have confirmed that prolific winger Lesley Vainikolo will leave the club at the end of June to take up a cross-code contract with Gloucester.

The 28-year-old Tongan powerhouse is under contract to the Bulls until the end of the 2009 season but asked for a release in order to try his hand at rugby union.

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

shawcross da warrior

yeah i have seen that.........
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

thats correct Ste

been on TV 2 today

Big les as signed a3 year deal with Gloucester
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White