Re: Protest after the Leeds ma...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Bear

Re: Protest after the Leed...

Post by Bear »

We should wait untill the salary cap thing has been announced. then if we have 6 points off us, then i`ll protest. Mind you though we started to go down the S**t when Mo sacked westy
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Spanakopitta

Post by Spanakopitta »

think it best to wait and find out the ACTUAL position of the club regarding the salary cap before protesting.

At the moment everything is based on rumour / hear say and gossip.

Whats really beginning to pee me off is that nobody seems to be able to see past Wigan in all this. Obviously everything that is wrong with rugby is our fault but ...

saints have now been called for irregularities for 3 separate seasons, seasons in which they've won stuff. Bradford also won stuff in a season which was later investigated.

Everyone seems to overlook this.

Now i don't care if their breaches are just 'admin errors'. surely the RFL should warm them continued 'errors' will be dealt with more harshly on each following occasion.

Plus i think the club needs to issue a statement pretty sharpish (obviously after the hearing - coz can't give information away before) - and put forward the club's position.

If it turns out that mismanagement is a cause for any breach, then i think we need to show our displeasure but think this should be done in a way which doesn't drag the players into something thats not their fault ie. i won't boycott matches.
GEER EM ONSIDE
jodie clark

Post by jodie clark »

i am going to wait and see what we are being accused of because from the rumors i have heard we may just get away with it but if we do not and have points deducted i feel something should be done because he brought the salary cap in an should not brake the rules but i will wait and see what the outcome of the hearing
always look on the bright side of life :D

what ever happens stick together !!!

simply the best,better than all the rest !!

!!! WE ARE THE WARRIORS !!!

R.I.P Mike Gregory A True legend xxxx
jao 711

Re: Protest after the Leeds ma...

Post by jao 711 »

if all you can find to do is try to arrange a protest,i suggest you save your money and watch it on sky.
jodie clark

Post by jodie clark »

so how do you suggest we get rid of him or do we wait till he runs us into the ground
i am not being nasty to anyone but something does need doing

Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

jodie clark posted:
so do how do you suggest we get rid of him or do we wait till he runs us into the ground
i am not being nasty to anyone but something does need doing
Why? We've not been found guilty of doing anything yet! You can't get rid of someone until/unless they do something wrong.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
jodie clark

Post by jodie clark »

if you read the post before i did say if we are found guilty which from what i heard it seems quite a slim chance but if we have points deducted i think something should be done because its the second time in two years we have broken the cap that maurice himself suggested

jodie clark

Post by jodie clark »

o alex ta hun lol xx

jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

I'm not in favour of a protest but still can't believe the amount of support Mo gets from some quarters. We have every right to expect as many final appearances and/or trophies as the Big 3 and, as I posted elsewhere, He has presided over our entire, humiliating Superleague existence.

I acknowledge Mo isn't to blame for the 2005 injuries but he played a major role in preventing Millward from removing certain players and is constantly interfering in coaching affairs. I bet Millward wishes he had been allowed to replace his half backs and make a world record signing! But no. Under Mo's leadership he had to scratch around for the likes of Wilkes, etc.Mo has only recently kept his nose out and allowed radical team changes after realising how close we came to the drop under Millward - and his constant meddling in team affairs.

In years gone by he was a revelation but he is so far past his innovative best it is embarrassing. Time for him to move on IMO but who would replace him? :doz:
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

personally, i don't think we'll get docked. to plead not guilty to everything, then they must have solid reasoning and must be confident that they have played the game :conf:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------