Noble not a happy bunny

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fraggle

Re: Noble not a happy bunn...

Post by Fraggle »

Exiled Wiganer posted:
but every passing day of stalemate and inactivity makes me more irritated.
Of course, what we don't know is what is happening behind the scenes. We might already have lots of talent signed up for next year, but the club is just waiting for an appropriate time to announce it. No news doesn't necessarily mean there is no news, it might just mean that today (or whatever day) is just not the right time for an announcement.

Having said that, I'm always a bit skeptical given the farce that led to us having to sign Julian O'Neill a few years back because we'd been completely incapable of getting a stand-off from anywhere. In the end we still get a stand-off that season, merely a cast-off...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
jaws1

Re: Noble not a happy bunn...

Post by jaws1 »

Fraggle posted:
Exiled Wiganer posted:
but every passing day of stalemate and inactivity makes me more irritated.
Of course, what we don't know is what is happening behind the scenes. We might already have lots of talent signed up for next year, but the club is just waiting for an appropriate time to announce it. No news doesn't necessarily mean there is no news, it might just mean that today (or whatever day) is just not the right time for an announcement.

Having said that, I'm always a bit skeptical given the farce that led to us having to sign Julian O'Neill a few years back because we'd been completely incapable of getting a stand-off from anywhere. In the end we still get a stand-off that season, merely a cast-off...
Whelan has other matters at the moment in court pleading his case about policing charges .