Feka in GBH probe

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fraggle

Re: Feka in GBH probe

Post by Fraggle »

Eaststander posted:
I will reserve comments until the real story is told.
As Dave states earlier in the thread, that's probably the best thing for all of us until/unless more details get released. Which could be several months away, knowing the (lack of) speed of the British legal system if there is a case for him to answer.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Eaststander

Post by Eaststander »

It's just been on RockFM that he has been arrested and released on bail pending furthur inquries.He is due back in court next month.
It is alleged that Feka broke the bus drivers jaw.
So I assume it's true if it's on radio news.
We could well be looking for a new prop now he could get time or even be deported :conf:
But lets wait and see how it goes.
WIGAN TILL I DIE
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

i doubt it'll go as far as being deported or getting a jail sentence, it'll probably just be a fine, we'll be reet :D
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Eaststander posted:
Yes, it will be true that he has been arrested on SUSPICION of the assault. That does not mean he is guilty, that does not mean he's going to prison, that does not mean he's going to be deported, etc etc. Innocent until proven guilty and all that, let's not jump to any conclusions.

And again, a reminder of the site rule that speculation about this kind of thing must be done very carefully in case it all turns out to be untrue and he's been wrongly accused of things in messages on here... Or it may be all true, and that he's guilty. Either way, it's not for us to judge him (unless it goes to Crown Court and one of us gets called up for jury duty.....!)

And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....

[hr]
wigan pie man

Post by wigan pie man »

pie eaters posted:
What was a bus driver doing in a train station car park
parking his car????

its what you normally do on car parks :conf:

fact he was a bus driver has nowt to do with owt......he could have been a milkman, plumber, solicitor :eh:
WIGAN PIE MAN ......SPONSORED BY MECCA BINGO
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i was led to believe he was a gentle giant but this doesnt look like it is the case.....
wigan pie man

Post by wigan pie man »

ince warrior posted:
i doubt it'll go as far as being deported or getting a jail sentence, it'll probably just be a fine, we'll be reet :D
i doubt he'll get deported.......green vigo's still here after all the mayhem hes caused over the years, including being in court for brandishing a gun in hallgate, so i dont think a one off out of charachter thing will lead to deportation.

might have about 1600, but not in 2007
WIGAN PIE MAN ......SPONSORED BY MECCA BINGO
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
Well you all wanted a big annoucement....and todays the day!
He's been charged with an offence. The outcome could be months off, especially if he pleads not guilty. I wouldn't worry yet.
Eaststander

Post by Eaststander »

Fraggle posted:
Eaststander posted:
Yes, it will be true that he has been arrested on SUSPICION of the assault. That does not mean he is guilty, that does not mean he's going to prison, that does not mean he's going to be deported, etc etc. Innocent until proven guilty and all that, let's not jump to any conclusions.

And again, a reminder of the site rule that speculation about this kind of thing must be done very carefully in case it all turns out to be untrue and he's been wrongly accused of things in messages on here... Or it may be all true, and that he's guilty. Either way, it's not for us to judge him (unless it goes to Crown Court and one of us gets called up for jury duty.....!)
I seem to have been mis-understood here. What I meant was the *Story* must be true NOT that Feka was guilty of anything.I may have worded it badly and I did not intend to infer that Feka had done anything.
Sorry if I offended anyone.
WIGAN TILL I DIE
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Eaststander posted:
Fraggle posted:
Eaststander posted:

I seem to have been mis-understood here. What I meant was the *Story* must be true NOT that Feka was guilty of anything.I may have worded it badly and I did not intend to infer that Feka had done anything.
Sorry if I offended anyone.
No worries, probably just me being paranoid that things are not said that could be misinterpreted, given there is a legal investigation going on etc. It's obviously a sensitive subject, so we mods need to be careful what gets written...

[hr]