FIELDEN TO LEAVE WIGAN

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
mike binder

Re: FIELDEN TO LEAVE WIGAN

Post by mike binder »

think the papers maybe getting mixed up with feka ,heard a prop is leaving thats on good money .put 2 and 2 together and got 5 .If feka is to surve time thats how we free money on the cap
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
pedro

Post by pedro »

May be any of the 2 youth props going...we dont know but I fell getting rid of Fielden will be a bad move as when he was fit season before last he was awesome...all the niggly stuff that has been reported recently will have hampered him a lot.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Good riddance, injury or not it's just another excuse why he has not performed this season, sorry but i feel Fielden has been found out, first he comes all "I am" with Mason, look what happened there, but most of all when Stu was at Bulls, he was part of a large dominant pack, he came here and our pack was sh1te, Fielden just ain't as good as what everyone has been thinking
thomo

Post by thomo »

the pack is weak - and lightweight
Two kids as back up front rowers and too light in the second row
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

ddtftf posted:
In the News OF The World today it says that Wigan are prepared to release Fielden to keep under the salary cap & Bradford are favourits to sign him. He is on £250 000 a year and the club needs the wages for new signings. Fielden has said that he needed a shoulder op in April but the club asked him to play on with pain killing injections. I feel that if we sell him he will come back to punish us now he has had the op, you don't go from the best prop in the world to the worst without a reason.I hope its not the case as we will be down to about 12 stone average in the pack, its funny how all these revelations come AFTER SEASON tickets are purchased.
B-O-L-L-O-C-K-S :D :D :D :D :eusa9:
Bear

Post by Bear »

I heard about this in the labour club this afternoon
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Bear posted:
I heard about this in the labour club this afternoon
Must be true then :wink:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

fitzy

Post by fitzy »

ddtftf posted:
In the News OF The World today it says that Wigan are prepared to release Fielden to keep under the salary cap & Bradford are favourits to sign him. He is on £250 000 a year and the club needs the wages for new signings. Fielden has said that he needed a shoulder op in April but the club asked him to play on with pain killing injections. I feel that if we sell him he will come back to punish us now he has had the op, you don't go from the best prop in the world to the worst without a reason.I hope its not the case as we will be down to about 12 stone average in the pack, its funny how all these revelations come AFTER SEASON tickets are purchased.
B-*-*-*-O-C-K-S
you took the words out of my mouth
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

come on willie mason :D ?
To be the best
you have to beat the best
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

maybe fielden hasnt hit top form yet but he is still our best forward! it cost us half a million quid to bring him here and we are going to release him so we can sign some average squad players? this story has been made up to sell papers.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart