Wigan New Signing Thread

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
FROM A TO B

Re: Wigan New Signing Thre...

Post by FROM A TO B »

not guilty of blocking it, but having trawled through the last 4 or so pages, I'm not surprised.
:)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

ancientnloyal posted:
You have it on good authority though it is NOT Pryce? mano?
Sorry, but I'm not sure why this is good authority.

How much 'good authority' did we have that Chev Walker was coming? More important maybe, how much 'good authority' did we not have about Whelan planning to sell up? - none of our insiders knew anything about that until the day it was announced.

Not everyone attached to the club knows everything all the time, apart possibly from the Chairman.
mano

Post by mano »

The info i put on here are only the small bits as to how good my info is i could tell you the time and the place when linsey told the players and the staff he was leaveing.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Are you still confident Mano?

To be honest, if the Union fella is being seen around Orrell training then surely you have to be right.

My gut instinct tells me Pryce would want a big deal.
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

cpwigan posted:
Are you still confident Mano?

To be honest, if the Union fella is being seen around Orrell training then surely you have to be right.

My gut instinct tells me Pryce would want a big deal.
the only thing i find strange cp is if this guy has been seen around ect why hasnt there been any mention of it in any local paper? surely they'd get wind of it.
mano

Post by mano »

YES he was due at orrell today monday may be in the papers on tuesday if i am wrong you can all shot me down as a bullshiter.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

SW I think very often things are known but not reported etc until confirmed or agreed for release. Always seen the press/sports clubs as a mutual you scratch my back/I will scratch your back relationship.

No shouting anybody down. At the end of the day Mano you have told me plenty that has been 100% correct.

Anyhow Dave Nosy Parker makes a living out of getting it wrong :lol:
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

mano posted:
The info i put on here are only the small bits as to how good my info is i could tell you the time and the place when linsey told the players and the staff he was leaveing.
Yet oddly enough, you aren't able to tell us the name of the new signing.
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

cpwigan posted:
SW I think very often things are known but not reported etc until confirmed or agreed for release. Always seen the press/sports clubs as a mutual you scratch my back/I will scratch your back relationship.

No shouting anybody down. At the end of the day Mano you have told me plenty that has been 100% correct.

Anyhow Dave Nosy Parker makes a living out of getting it wrong :lol:
i see what your saying! just hope somthing is announced tomorrow, all this guessing is starting to get annoying! :)
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Trust me Mano is no Turf

I used to chat with Mano long before he came on here. If I ever posted something akin to a rumour it came via Mano, I just posted it here for him.