Feka's Impact

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: Feka's Impact

Post by GeoffN »

W1GANER posted:
I really like Feka, but i have had a argument with a friend who say's he isn't worth the money he is on. Doing half hour a game is he worth his money? He must be on a decent amount.
I thought that at first, but having seen him recently, in the 5 games we've had so far, he has more impact in that half hour than the other props do all game. He turned the Quins game around practically single-handed!
W1GANER

Re: Feka's Impact

Post by W1GANER »

GeoffN posted:
W1GANER posted:
I really like Feka, but i have had a argument with a friend who say's he isn't worth the money he is on. Doing half hour a game is he worth his money? He must be on a decent amount.
I thought that at first, but having seen him recently, in the 5 games we've had so far, he has more impact in that half hour than the other props do all game. He turned the Quins game around practically single-handed!
I have always said that he is worht every penny. Only problem is if anything happens to him injury wise who else is available.?