JUST 2 POINTS!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: JUST 2 POINTS!

Post by robjoenz »

mario posted:
Alex the Warrior posted:
To pick up on Rob's post. We are without our best player (Carney), playmaker (Lam), last season's top scorer (Hodgson), and have played most of the season without our top tackler (Cassidy) and have had to rush back our captain (Farrell) ahead of schedule. We have had to play second row forwards at centre and a really talented youngster is out for the season after being injured in the first minute of his full debut. If you add to this the fact that our first two away fixtures were at Bradford and Leeds, it is understandable that we are struggling. I know for a fact that Wire would be no better off in the same situation.
In the same situation Wire would be thinking about relegation!
Well we all thought Widnes were looking to be relegated but now it seems perhaps it is Warrington after todays performance.

Hey Plimsole-in-Poo why dont you sign in and tell us what your thoughts are? Seems today you rested a few average players and still managed to get snotted by Widnes. Perhaps we can sack Greg and get Cullan in?

:wink: :wink:
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Hey Plimsole-in-Poo why dont you sign in and tell us what your thoughts are?
I refer you back to the original post at the top of this topic re-JUST 2 POINTS
primrose-n-blue

...They wont come against Warrington thats for sure :eusa15:
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

primrose-n-blue posted:
...They wont come against Warrington thats for sure :eusa15:
You seem very arrongant considering you were beaten by the team that some argue are the worst in the league. I guess you didn't see the way Wigan played against Saints. If you had you might not be so confident. A spirited performance, still a few edges to smooth but I feel it is the turning point we need. I'm looking forward to Monday now, come on the Warriors!
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

Primrose, we no longer have just two points in case you hadn't noticed.

I've just had a look at your fixtures for this season, and you've only played one team that reached last season's play offs (London), and they don't really count as they have released most of last season's first team squad. Your league position owes everything to the freak occurence of having had the easiest possible set of fixtures to start the season. Things get tougher on Monday! As poorly as we have played this season, we would have maximum points if we'd played the same teams as you have. Your arrogance is greatly out of place.
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
primrose-n-blue

Alex the Warrior posted:
Primrose, we no longer have just two points in case you hadn't noticed.
Alex the WORRYer. I refer you to the the oringinal messege at the top of this topic board. :with:
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

primrose-n-blue posted:
Alex the WORRYer. I refer you to the the oringinal messege at the top of this topic board. :with:
Just a thought, if we get another draw against the Stains we'll have had two points off them this season. You didn't say the two points had to be from the same game!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
primrose-n-blue

Fraggle posted:
primrose-n-blue posted:
Just a thought, if we get another draw against the Stains we'll have had two points off them this season. You didn't say the two points had to be from the same game!
Thats right FRAG! :wink:
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

primrose-n-blue posted:
Thats right FRAG! :wink:
Not sure why you insist on typing my name in capitals. So, just for you: DID YOU ENJOY US GETTING OUR 'NEXT TWO POINTS'? 'Cos I did.

Make you sure you're also there next week to see us win a trip to Cardiff...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
primrose-n-blue

well F.R.O.G.G.L.E I guess we gifted you with it in the end. Only fielding half a team plus the bad vein of form shown by Nat Wood recently didn't help our cause. But still we offered you more respect than Stains did to Bradford! I've got to say this topic I penned had become a favourite with you pies, having well over 300+ hits. Its ashame its coming to an early close, I thought this topic would have run and run. WELL DONE ON YOUR 2 POINTS :eusa2: