Fans?!?!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wolftown warrior

Re: Fans?!?!

Post by wolftown warrior »

thanx mrs lam!! LOL and good luck on sunday P n`B.. u guys give outstanding support no question.. but i got a feeling we will be MORE vocal away from the jjb..
& you have to say we played the better football today mate.. but kudos for hanging in there.. & everytime u scored for 5 mins after you looked like world beaters..
gonna be a great game on sun.. its on the beeb right??
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Oh my gawd someone has mrs lam on her shirt?! How rude is that! Rip off, am not impressed now
:angry: Im the original devoted MrsLam, bet she hasnt got it tattooed across her bum has she!

It is on the bbc, but is it on 1 or 2? Rugby League was demoted to 2 last time werent we, hows that promoting the game?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

MrsLam...Sorry for the distressed I may have caused you, its my GAFF, I just realised it said MrsCarney on the back of that shirt. :eusa4: Sunday Grandstand is almost always on BBC2. But who of us die hard fans actually give a dam if its on tele or not coz we'll all be at 3-eyedfishtown anyway. :alie:
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

OO haha well thats ok then!
(anyone know anywhere you can get tattoos removed?!)

:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

primrose-n-blue posted:
Sunday Grandstand is almost always on BBC2. But who of us die hard fans actually give a dam if its on tele or not coz we'll all be at 3-eyedfishtown anyway. :alie:
I can understand that you will not wish to record the game off BBC2 Primrose. Us Wigan fans, however, enjoy rewatching our wins on the TV :D