Anybody else ashamed?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Johno72

Re: Anybody else ashamed?

Post by Johno72 »

Sorry, That game today has now got me all confussed!
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Yes CP iam disgusted and ashamed of what i have seen today.
turf

Post by turf »

cpwigan may be right. We should go up to Orrell as to a relation of how maby fans are going to turn out after todays debacle down in Cardiff.

We wouldn't even get Orrell ground filled.
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

i have never lost faith in the club, but today i am prepared to walk away because we are becoming laughing stocks.

I thought we were supposed to be the best fans in super league, we don't get treated that way.
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
Dubs

Post by Dubs »

Walking away from Wigan isn't the answer. If every fan had that attitude there wouldn't be a Wigan RLFC in 12 months.

Get a grip.
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

Well tell me WHAT IS THE ANSWER ?? We have just got back fron Cardiff. We have paid out a lot of hard earned cash,and for what? The players seem to think its ok for us fans to keep turning up at games that they are not even interested in playing.THEY WERE A DISGRACE TODAY AND IF SOME ONE DOES`NT SORT THEM OUT QUICK THE LOYAL FANS ARE GOING TO START WALKING
UnsungPanapa

Post by UnsungPanapa »

This once great club has become a joke ,its stealing my money every week, whilst still telling me good times are just around the corner, RUBBISH were no nearer now than we were under Stuart Raper.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I lost my teather and walked 20 mins early. I never do that until now. It was like watching Pro's v Amateurs.

Im starting to rethink my ideas of this team and no longer believing that we have had enough time to 'build a team' since Noble came.

It's the same old tactics, always, it's boring and unfashionable rugby.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
right cross

Post by right cross »

well thats the worst i have seen wigan play ,i cannot think of one player who played ok, i wasn't there but after the first half i turned over [for at least 3 cans] if i was lennegan i would let barratt go now ? why not we are cr-p and have been for years , i just don't know now what to do ,i think i will stop following wigan and just concentrate on watching our local sides ,pats ,judes etc
BriH

Post by BriH »

I have followed/supported Wigan for nigh on 55 years and I have never seen a Wigan team like the one that played on Saturday against the Saints. They have absolutely no pride in the shirt or themselves. I agree with people who say something serious needs to be done now. I suggest IL gets out his big axe and puts one two players on immediate transfer. Give youth a chance and it might scare the s...t out of the rest to start earning their keep.