Atmosphere

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: Atmosphere

Post by MrsLam »

"simple " army? is that something to brag about
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
wigandarryl

Post by wigandarryl »

Our fans sing more when we are away and we need to make the noise. All the noise from the wire still dont make 'em beat us.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

wigandarryl posted:
Our fans sing more when we are away and we need to make the noise. All the noise from the wire still dont make 'em beat us.
You're right Darrly but these Warrington fans are clutching at straws to be better at something than Wigan. It's all because they were being so cocky last week before their Widnes experience. We'll probably never hear from them again after Sunday, shame I was enjoying the banter. :D
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

So singing 'Andy Farrell is a w*nker' is 'atmosphere is it. You're getting as pathetic as stains supporters. A tip for you, he seems to get man of the match every time we hear that sung.

How sad must you be just to abuse a player because of how good he is and no other reason?

From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

its not ment litrely when a set of fans sing that a player is a banker its to try and upset him and put him off his game.wigan fans used to sing one about tommy martyn something about sweets and a cheeky smile but it wasnt ment to be taken as gospel truth! i dont think all the warrington fans understand the game fully. they seem to think if they sing louder and longer than opposition fans they must get some points!well done warrington you sang the stand down but im afraid you lost the game and get no points.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

So singing 'Andy Farrell is a w*nker' is 'atmosphere is it. You're getting as pathetic as stains supporters. A tip for you, he seems to get man of the match every time we hear that sung.

How sad must you be just to abuse a player because of how good he is and no other reason?
We did exactly the same to Sean Long, and despite how much we may dislike him give him his due, he is a good player.

...and it's none of our business what the players get upto in their spare time is it, lol.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Don't think that it is bad language, just illiterate
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

ian.birchall posted:
Don't think that it is bad language, just illiterate
You (hopefully) didn't see what was there before I edited it. But yes, illiteracy is also true, he couldn't even spell the offensive words properly!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]