Danny Brough

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
trotski_tgwu

Re: Danny Brough

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Yes even the Team on sky said they were taking the P-ss
Which you just knew Long was. Sends out the wrong message to kids i felt. Plus how long (pardon the pun) will it take before something is done to stop the rot. I dont think we can put all the blame on the player & i know most are not doing what they are payed to do, But i feel Nobby Must take his share of the blame as they are playing to his tactics.

Also he refuses to play Calderwood which i find not only strange but unproffesional. As a manager you must put out your best Team & if you dont rate a player why have him at the club.

If you add it all up it makes poor business sence and lets face if Wigan RLFC is a business. Or am i just taking a lot of twaddle

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I'm sick of asking this question as to why is Calderwood water boy. His confidence is taking a kicking and Nobby is to blame for that. I always thought you had to play your best team, but he just doesn't like Calderwood or Higham for that matter, but he has no other option on that one. How can you expect those two players to give their all, when they know they are not wanted or liked by their boss? There should be no favouritism ie Fielden, and if they are not playing well they should be dropped ie Fielden. Sorry about the moan I can't even shout and scream I am that upset :( :( just feel let down.

I've even talked about a petition for Calderwood all tongue in cheek originally, but people have told me to get it done and they will all sign it and see what happens. But I don't think anything will help he is determined not to play him. :conf:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

josie andrews wrote:I'm sick of asking this question as to why is Calderwood water boy. His confidence is taking a kicking and Nobby is to blame for that. I always thought you had to play your best team, but he just doesn't like Calderwood or Higham for that matter, but he has no other option on that one. How can you expect those two players to give their all, when they know they are not wanted or liked by their boss? There should be no favouritism ie Fielden, and if they are not playing well they should be dropped ie Fielden. Sorry about the moan I can't even shout and scream I am that upset :( :( just feel let down.

I've even talked about a petition for Calderwood all tongue in cheek originally, but people have told me to get it done and they will all sign it and see what happens. But I don't think anything will help he is determined not to play him. :conf:
No go for it josie you are right with that and it will show Mark that the fans are on his side He is a good player i used to hate it when he would walk if trys for Leeds at the JJB specially as it would be at our corner of the south stand too. Plus will show Nobby the feeling of the Fans. IM surprise no ones shouted about it after a game in south stand bar AS that would be a gd opertunity not that Nobby usualy has the bottle to face the fans, Even millie would show face after a game.

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

trotski_tgwu wrote:
josie andrews wrote:I'm sick of asking this question as to why is Calderwood water boy. His confidence is taking a kicking and Nobby is to blame for that. I always thought you had to play your best team, but he just doesn't like Calderwood or Higham for that matter, but he has no other option on that one. How can you expect those two players to give their all, when they know they are not wanted or liked by their boss? There should be no favouritism ie Fielden, and if they are not playing well they should be dropped ie Fielden. Sorry about the moan I can't even shout and scream I am that upset :( :( just feel let down.

No go for it josie you are right with that and it will show Mark that the fans are on his side He is a good player i used to hate it when he would walk if trys for Leeds at the JJB specially as it would be at our corner of the south stand too. Plus will show Nobby the feeling of the Fans. IM surprise no ones shouted about it after a game in south stand bar AS that would be a gd opertunity not that Nobby usualy has the bottle to face the fans, Even millie would show face after a game.
Not commented on the match - yet!

But, I felt very sorry for the poor s*ds who paid to travel all that way for one of the biggest non-events of the year. Noble looked totally uninterested, chewing his gum like a cow with an enema! He either "knew" that he could not influence anything that happened on field, or couldn't be bothered now he has a fat new contract in his pocket!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!