Who's coming to Cardiff

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
exmouthpie

Re: Who's coming to Cardiff

Post by exmouthpie »

I wish I could go to Cardiff :( unfortunately I am in Finland and so I can't even watch the final on the television :( I'm well gutted but the boys will win so I think I can just about manage :cool:
I am Warriors Through and Through
exmouthpie

Post by exmouthpie »

I wish I could go to Cardiff :( unfortunately I am in Finland and so I can't even watch the final on the television :( I'm well gutted but the boys will win so I think I can just about manage :cool:
exmouthpie

Post by exmouthpie »

WiganWarrior

Re: Who's coming to Cardif...

Post by WiganWarrior »

Whos got tickets ?? and what are the seats like ?? i had a check on the millenium stadium site and there was tickets in the upper north stand and they were the best
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
mario

Post by mario »

WiganWarrior posted:
Whos got tickets ?? and what are the seats like ?? i had a check on the millenium stadium site and there was tickets in the upper north stand and they were the best
Don't think you'll get a bad seat wherever you sit. It's a brill stadium. I think we should keep the challenge cup there
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

WiganWarrior posted:
Whos got tickets ?? and what are the seats like ??
1. I think most people on here have now got tickets if they are intending going.

2. I've not been yet but I'm expecting that the seats are probably made of plastic with metal frames, similar size to the ones at the JJB with flip-up seats. Maybe a couple of different colours, but I'm not sure what although I expect many are the red colour for Wales. All in all I'd say the seats will be like the seats in any other stadium :D
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Welsh Warrior

Post by Welsh Warrior »

You are right the seats are plastic with a metal frame and come in a variety of colours. Most of them have numbers as well. I think we might be quite advanced here in Wales. Seriously there really isn't a bad seat in the house. I have heard a lot of good things about the stadium. Seem to be very close to the action as well.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Fraggle posted:
2. I've not been yet but I'm expecting that the seats are probably made of plastic with metal frames, similar size to the ones at the JJB with flip-up seats. Maybe a couple of different colours, but I'm not sure what although I expect many are the red colour for Wales. All in all I'd say the seats will be like the seats in any other stadium :D
Haha, that was exactly what I was thinking when I read the initial message. You've got a twisted sense of humour mate!

By the way, the seats are red and blue! With white BT writing in the stand. Similar to th JJB I think!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mario posted:
Don't think you'll get a bad seat wherever you sit. It's a brill stadium. I think we should keep the challenge cup there
Mario, Mario, Mario, how quick you forget the seats we had last year. You couldn't see the roof. Or the big screen in the middle for that matter.
mario

Post by mario »

robjoenz posted:
Mario, Mario, Mario, how quick you forget the seats we had last year. You couldn't see the roof. Or the big screen in the middle for that matter.[/quote]

I did'nt need to see the big screen because i could see the pitch! and i had a walk down the front to see the roof before the game. when you've seen one roof you've seen them all! I seem to remember that the seats have more room than the JJB