Team split

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
gillysmyhero

Re: Team split

Post by gillysmyhero »

I dont think he should go now,he is one of a few players who have any ideas on the pitch.Halfbacks will always struggle when the players around them aren't performing.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

What I have heard is (whisper it quietly) that Tim Smith was not injured for the stains match, but dropped for a breach of club discipline - that of turning up to training drunk! This has caused the split amongst the players, some of who think he should have been "sacked" again! (this time by Wigan though :wink: )

:doz:

Oh well aren't rumours fun!!!! :eh:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

There will always be "splits" in teams they can't all go around together in a big group of 30.

There are different circles of friends within the Wigan squad and the overseas players are usually one group of friends because they usually house share.
right cross

Post by right cross »

can anyone tell me why mr noble still lives in yorkshire? and will not move any nearer
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

right cross wrote:can anyone tell me why mr noble still lives in yorkshire? and will not move any nearer
Why does that matter. Its only an hour away. Would you sooner him live next door to the stadium :conf:
right cross

Post by right cross »

apparently it does matter to someone at wigan :eusa14:
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Does it matter to a player or to somebody like joe lydon or Ian leneghan.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Jake

Post by Jake »

right cross wrote: can anyone tell me why mr noble still lives in yorkshire? and will not move any nearer
He won't change chippys
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Why should nobby have to move? People commute all over the place this day and age and why move when you only have a short term contract? :conf:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

FROM A TO B wrote:Why should nobby have to move? People commute all over the place this day and age and why move when you only have a short term contract? :conf:
Exactly. Not only is moving houses expensive, it's time consuming - I'd rather he spent that time with the team, rather than packing and unpacking.