consistancy

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
KOOCH

Re: consistancy

Post by KOOCH »

the-Bowtun-Warr ior wrote:
warriors united wrote:agree with everything you said except the one about coley being deadwood hes very solid does the hard yards

i was just to ask what has Coley done wrong?
Nothing that i can see.Not the most exciting player to watch but at least he's consistant and a trier. :conf:
warriors united

Post by warriors united »

sorry just re read my post and i was trying to stick up for coley
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

KOOCH wrote:
the-Bowtun-Warr ior wrote:
warriors united wrote:agree with everything you said except the one about coley being deadwood hes very solid does the hard yards

i was just to ask what has Coley done wrong?
Nothing that i can see.Not the most exciting player to watch but at least he's consistant and a trier. :conf:
He is consistently a poor defender, often with players targeting his lazy marker defense or his inability to get back into the line quick enough. Lately his runs too have become more ineffective - bit like Fielden used to be!!! Yet he was "public enemy no 1" in some fans eyes. :roll: Oh the hypocrisy!!!!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
baldrik

Post by baldrik »

I agree with the comments made by Jaws 1 we do need to sign and keep the good players who are going to be an asset not only to the Team but to the Club as a whole. I think we should give IL and his backroom staff more time to sort out the mess left by the previous people. IL has been criticised by a few people for not pulling out his wallet and saving the club. Who bought the club and had the decency to first look at the bigger picture and then invite the supporters to a Forum to ask questions about the future of the club, Uncle Mo certainly didnt. Did you ever see Mo in the supporters bar walking the floor and talking to the supporters.I believe the club is in safe hands and IL will not let it slide. :eusa9: :slee: :slee: [/img]
I need a good cup of tea and a slice of success
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

baldrik wrote:I agree with the comments made by Jaws 1 we do need to sign and keep the good players who are going to be an asset not only to the Team but to the Club as a whole. I think we should give IL and his backroom staff more time to sort out the mess left by the previous people. IL has been criticised by a few people for not pulling out his wallet and saving the club. Who bought the club and had the decency to first look at the bigger picture and then invite the supporters to a Forum to ask questions about the future of the club, Uncle Mo certainly didnt. Did you ever see Mo in the supporters bar walking the floor and talking to the supporters.I believe the club is in safe hands and IL will not let it slide. :eusa9: :slee: :slee: [/img]
Baldrik

Best post I have read on this poxy negative forum.

I browse through the various topics and am convinced it has been hijacked by Stains fans who just want to make mischief.

I would be interested to learn how many GB caps have been awarded to the majority of tossers who come on to this site to air their views about sacking coaches/players/directors etc.

My guess would be NIL!!
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Kittwazzer wrote:
baldrik wrote:I agree with the comments made by Jaws 1 we do need to sign and keep the good players who are going to be an asset not only to the Team but to the Club as a whole. I think we should give IL and his backroom staff more time to sort out the mess left by the previous people. IL has been criticised by a few people for not pulling out his wallet and saving the club. Who bought the club and had the decency to first look at the bigger picture and then invite the supporters to a Forum to ask questions about the future of the club, Uncle Mo certainly didnt. Did you ever see Mo in the supporters bar walking the floor and talking to the supporters.I believe the club is in safe hands and IL will not let it slide. :eusa9: :slee: :slee: [/img]
Baldrik

I browse through the various topics and am convinced it has been hijacked by Stains fans who just want to make mischief.

I would be interested to learn how many GB caps have been awarded to the majority of tossers who come on to this site to air their views about sacking coaches/players/directors etc.

My guess would be NIL!!

Its you that is tosser you have just come on this forum yourself to post negative threads about the members of this forum.There are no Saints fans on here everbody has their own views on things its called freedom of speech wouldnt have a forum if everbodys views were the same.
right cross

Post by right cross »

he as got to be a troll, anyway the most important thing imo in a team is the half back partnership 6 and 7, they control everything, that's were wigan this season have been dealt a hammer blow with barrett wanting away i think that we would be 2nd or 3rd if he hadn't wanted away ,we are yet again at least 1 year away from being consist but there are signs that we could be.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Best rugby forum I have been on, positive, negative and 99.9% troll free. We even have Turf :D
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Baldrik

My guess would be NIL!!
My guess is that you are either a "failed" ex-player who was rejected by Wigan, who proceeded to "eek" out a pathetic career at the likes of Runcorn or Batley with nothing but a sense of "vindictiveness to all things Wigan. Might even have been "in your head" :wink: , as a codger with a seriously twisted mind to their own self importance. Just take your Sanatogen and have your afternoon nap! You will feel better for it.

OR you are another "expert" troll, with nothing more than passing interest in the town full-stop! I suppose YOU are the one with GB honours, Lancashire rep honours, Medals and trophies galore to your name - which gives you the right to come out with this cr&p that you have and call the users of this board "tossers"., which in itself is insulting and derogative, from someone pretending to have more common-sense and decorum (as judged by your "pretend" extensive past knowledge) than I would give a modern-day gutter trash London "back-stabber".
tossers
I bet there are a few people around you who wish your dad had been!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

butt monkey wrote:

My guess is that you are either a "failed" ex-player who was rejected by Wigan, who proceeded to "eek" out a pathetic career at the likes of Runcorn or Batley with nothing but a sense of "vindictiveness to all things Wigan. Might even have been "in your head" :wink: , as a codger with a seriously twisted mind to their own self importance. Just take your Sanatogen and have your afternoon nap! You will feel better for it.

OR you are another "expert" troll, with nothing more than passing interest in the town full-stop! I suppose YOU are the one with GB honours, Lancashire rep honours, Medals and trophies galore to your name - which gives you the right to come out with this cr&p that you have and call the users of this board "tossers"., which in itself is insulting and derogative, from someone pretending to have more common-sense and decorum (as judged by your "pretend" extensive past knowledge) than I would give a modern-day gutter trash London "back-stabber".
tossers
I bet there are a few people around you who wish your dad had been!
Your guesses are wrong on both counts as are, presumably, the majority of your offensive posts.

And your words say much more about yourself than they do about me!!