Re: Tim Smith.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

sheepdip wrote:
Sorry, I am being disrespectful to deaf people, they have much better communication skills than O'Loughlin.
Now you are just being gratuitously offensive! I am sure there is nothing in O'Loughlin's contract which states he has to be captain. It is for the coach to sort out.

I will say this though, if he were to leave Wigan, he would undoubtedly join the ranks of so many ex-players who came back to haunt us. And I can go back as far as Soss in 1966!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Now you are just being gratuitously offensive!
Kettle The Pot Black Calling! Arrange to find the saying to suites - from one of your posts
the majority of tossers who come on to this site
thread.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

God wrote:I know ive said it in the past and ive defended this lad to the hilt.I havent got turfitus ha,ha But last night is only the tip of the iceberg regards his peformance and you will have to trust me.

The lad is as good if not better than Barrett in full flow and there is alot more to come, the Saints lot are in for a huge shock if he gets match fit because it will be like having Farrell back at the club. Saints hardly beat us with Farrell in the side and the same will go for Smith.

The better the opposition the more he steps up his game and at times becomes unplayable with his kicking game and vision of passes.Opening up class defence like an old leather wallet.
The only problem we have is the fact the rest of the team need to give him options and angles in attack and to also read his game which we seem to have a problem with regards Barrett last year.This was also a slight problem at Parra where he was 2 steps ahed of his team mates only Riddel,Eric Grothe could understand what he was going to do next at times.

But theres alot more to come from this lad, a hell of a lot watch out Stains.

BTW i am not actually Tim Smith just a fan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watch this space !!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

butt monkey wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
Kettle The Pot Black Calling! Arrange to find the saying to suites - from one of your posts
thread.
I was speaking in general terms about those 'fans' who will never be happy regardless of what happens on the pitch. Just so long as they can get on their PC and have a good bitch!!

I didn't single anyone out by name.

That's the difference!!
sheepdip

Post by sheepdip »

Kittwazzer wrote:
sheepdip wrote:
Sorry, I am being disrespectful to deaf people, they have much better communication skills than O'Loughlin.
Now you are just being gratuitously offensive! I am sure there is nothing in O'Loughlin's contract which states he has to be captain. It is for the coach to sort out.

I will say this though, if he were to leave Wigan, he would undoubtedly join the ranks of so many ex-players who came back to haunt us. And I can go back as far as Soss in 1966!!
I apologise to anybody who found my comments offensive. I did not say O'Loughlin was a bad player, just lacks the relevant interpersonal skills to captain the team. If he did leave and comeback to haunt us, it would be just one more in a long list, no big deal. We have been humiliated by ex players, saints fans, and all and sundry over the last couple of years, I am immune to it by now.
"A STRONG LEEDS IS GOOD FOR THE GAME" (Gratian, H 2006)
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Kittwazzer wrote:
butt monkey wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
thread.
Just so long as they can get on their PC and have a good bitch!!
Whats's wrong with that? Some might even take their frustrations out (God forbid) on the dog! :wink: This way is sure better than actual physical harm to anyone!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The thing to remember is that 99.9% of us here are Wigan fans and passionate ones at that. One of the best things about that is we have a wide cross section of views etc but all want one thing, a great Wigan RLFC!

I defy anybody to find a poster who is 100% negative or negative for negatives sake on this forum. I cannot think of anybody. Not even Dave O :wink:

Personally I am seen as belonging to the negative wing. No problem with that in the context of the MB population dynamics but that does not mean I am not positive. Far from it. Whatsmore, if I see Josie at a match, we have a natter and laugh and joke. I spent half the reserve match in the company of Right Cross we just laughed and joked. Conversation/face to face is a very different medium to typing and exchanging views on the internet.

All I ever say to people is do not post anything you would not be prepared to say in public and to the person concerned. So when I criticised Brian Noble here I would gladly say exactly the same to him in person.

A good verbal debate with somebody whether you agree/disagree with them should leave you both with a healthy mutual respect for each other.

There have been a lot of positives come out of this MB. Raising money for charity. Sharing the passion for Wigan RLFC etc etc. Just glad Mike has kept it going for so long.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

cpwigan wrote:The thing to remember is that 99.9% of us here are Wigan fans and passionate ones at that. One of the best things about that is we have a wide cross section of views etc but all want one thing, a great Wigan RLFC!

I defy anybody to find a poster who is 100% negative or negative for negatives sake on this forum. I cannot think of anybody. Not even Dave O :wink:

Personally I am seen as belonging to the negative wing. No problem with that in the context of the MB population dynamics but that does not mean I am not positive. Far from it. Whatsmore, if I see Josie at a match, we have a natter and laugh and joke. I spent half the reserve match in the company of Right Cross we just laughed and joked. Conversation/face to face is a very different medium to typing and exchanging views on the internet.

All I ever say to people is do not post anything you would not be prepared to say in public and to the person concerned. So when I criticised Brian Noble here I would gladly say exactly the same to him in person.

A good verbal debate with somebody whether you agree/disagree with them should leave you both with a healthy mutual respect for each other.

There have been a lot of positives come out of this MB. Raising money for charity. Sharing the passion for Wigan RLFC etc etc. Just glad Mike has kept it going for so long.
Me thinks there is some submliminal "vote for me as a moderator" message going on here :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

lol A to B how could you suggest such a thing

Pleasantly suprised how many people have voted for me.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

cpwigan wrote:lol A to B how could you suggest such a thing

Pleasantly suprised how many people have voted for me.
I think it's the same kind of idea as those who suggest Hock as captain, in the hope that the added responsibility would calm him down... :wink: