Looks like its Les Cats

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: Looks like its Les Cats

Post by ancientnloyal »

If only we had enough spare change :lol:
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

I think, because SKY are big expansionists they allow the French channel to show all catalans games, to generate as much interest as possible. that is also the reason every catalans home game has a video ref.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I have emailed the club regarding having a big screen somewhere for supporters who can't get to france to be all together cheering on the lads. I have heard since that the Riversiders are looking into this tomorrow. Hoping to get say one of the amateur rugby clubs, to put some money into their pockets, to put up a big screen. Will try and keep everyone posted.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I have emailed the club regarding having a big screen somewhere for supporters who can't get to france to be all together cheering on the lads. I have heard since that the Riversiders are looking into this tomorrow. Hoping to get say one of the amateur rugby clubs, to put some money into their pockets, to put up a big screen. Will try and keep everyone posted.

That would be great! Keep us posted, Josie?
mikey-warriors

Post by mikey-warriors »

rumour has it some one counted wire fans and there was 52 of them.
Perpignan 2009

remember remember the 21st of september wigan 31 - 30 bradford

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

GeoffN wrote:Difficult to tell if that result was because Cats were good or just that wire were awful (which they definitely were!). I'm not confident about beating them, though.
Me either but I have to say there is some lovely irony here that Les Cats thrash Wire so badly given the Wire fans support for Les Cats in the Challenge Cup semi-final last year.

Wonder how many Wire fans who bought Les Cats merchandise had a ceremonial bonfire to burn the lot on Friday?

Dave
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote:
GeoffN wrote:Difficult to tell if that result was because Cats were good or just that wire were awful (which they definitely were!). I'm not confident about beating them, though.
Me either but I have to say there is some lovely irony here that Les Cats thrash Wire so badly given the Wire fans support for Les Cats in the Challenge Cup semi-final last year.

Wonder how many Wire fans who bought Les Cats merchandise had a ceremonial bonfire to burn the lot on Friday?

Dave
:lol: :lol: :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
mike binder

Club Looking for fans venue for Le Cats

Post by mike binder »

The riversiders are looking at a venue to put a big screen up to watch the le cats match ,they have asked to see what the interest is,not sure if any where at the JJB is available

mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Gezza48

Re: Club Looking for fans venu...

Post by Gezza48 »

The Stobart Stadium would be good :D

Surely no-one would entertain the idea of putting money in Whelan's pocket if the club show the game at the JJB! All Wigan RL fans should spend their money anywhere EXCEPT at the JJB.
gw

Re: Club Looking for fans venu...

Post by gw »

Putting a big screen up is a brilliant idea, just not at the JJB.