could are new winger be semi tadulala?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
gpartin

Re: could are new winger be se...

Post by gpartin »

no more foreigners pleeeeease.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Tinky Winky

Dipsy

Tadulala

Po

Can really see that one taking off in the East Stand!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

It "appears" that the rumour about Leeds' Lee Smith coming to Wigan is looking more and more probable now.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

butt monkey wrote:It "appears" that the rumour about Leeds' Lee Smith coming to Wigan is looking more and more probable now.
Because it worked out the last time we signed a winger from Leeds didn't it!

D'oh!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Matthew wrote:
butt monkey wrote:It "appears" that the rumour about Leeds' Lee Smith coming to Wigan is looking more and more probable now.

D'oh!
According to the those who went to the Fans' Forum with IL, he publicly stated that Wigan would sign an "enforcer" prop and a "speedy" winger. I was not there so cannot qualify. Suggestions as to who fit the "criteria" and are also available have flummoxed most fans, especially as likely names are currently signing for other SL clubs.

Hence speculation over Rikki Sherriffe, Semi Tadulala, Nick Fozzard, Gareth Carvell etc etc.

I can see it being Ruben Wiki and the winger from Leeds - Lee Smith (who I think is still out of contract at the end of the season)

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Matthew wrote:

D'oh!
According to the those who went to the Fans' Forum with IL, he publicly stated that Wigan would sign an "enforcer" prop and a "speedy" winger. I was not there so cannot qualify. Suggestions as to who fit the "criteria" and are also available have flummoxed most fans, especially as likely names are currently signing for other SL clubs.

Hence speculation over Rikki Sherriffe, Semi Tadulala, Nick Fozzard, Gareth Carvell etc etc.

I can see it being Ruben Wiki and the winger from Leeds - Lee Smith (who I think is still out of contract at the end of the season)

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

I wasn't doubting you, or questioning your logic monkey - more highlighting the fact that we are getting rid of the last pacey winger we signed from Leeds without making the most of his talents. Is Smith any better than Calderwood? More importantly, even if he is; is he going to see any ball?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Matthew wrote:I wasn't doubting you, or questioning your logic monkey - more highlighting the fact that we are getting rid of the last pacey winger we signed from Leeds without making the most of his talents. Is Smith any better than Calderwood? More importantly, even if he is; is he going to see any ball?
The answer to that is probably - NO

But I "bet" he would come cheaper :lol:

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

id take lee smith, deffinatly got the speed but so did calderwood, but if you dont have a centre like gene miles used to be or chev walker when he was at leeds and even matt gidley you may aswell drop the wingers becuase there no use...
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

I had it from my club contact that we had been in negotiations with Lee Smith, but didn't get any indicator on whether or not the negotiations had worked out.......