Major problem with Smith / Locking a Post

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
gillysmyhero

Re: Major problem with Smith

Post by gillysmyhero »

Wigan Watcher wrote:That one is an easy one, I post it because to let people know that Wigan have a major problem with Smith.
Thanx wigan watcher,it does not suprise me to hear that.Just hope that IL,Noble can get a grip of these problems.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Glynola wrote:If 'certain problems' have arisen then it is hardly surprising to me

He quite clearly wasn't clear of all his 'issues' when he came over

If it's giving the club bother then IMO we should get rid, and carry on with recruiting replacements.
Although in reality he will never really be free of his bi-polar issues. That is something that usually stays with people for life. Drug treatments and prescriptions may help subdue and sometimes all but erradicate the problem, but at the end of the day it will probably be with him forever.

If it is issues with his bi-polar disorder that are causing the problems, then it is help that he needs, not being sacked and sent packing. If it is something that he has brought on himself then he should be disciplined accordingly.

Until we all know the facts I recommend that we DON'T go on a witch hunt on pure here say.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I have decided to move this to rumour until we know more
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

can't say im too suprised!

i half hope it blows up in WRL's face. (no harm meant to Smith) and it may teach them a lesson regarding signings!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

IF this is a drink problem and i stress the IF then Mark Riddell wont help because if anybody has read his background they will see that in 2006 Riddell failed to turn up to a training session and got a heavy fine, it was later revealed that he was drunk on that day and riddell and smith played together for a few years.

I hope they can get there problems sorted before the season starts

WIGAN IS A RESPECTED RUGBY CLUB NOT A REHAB CENTRE
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

THE 18th Man wrote:IF this is a drink problem and i stress the IF then Mark Riddell wont help because if anybody has read his background they will see that in 2006 Riddell failed to turn up to a training session and got a heavy fine, it was later revealed that he was drunk on that day and riddell and smith played together for a few years.

I hope they can get there problems sorted before the season starts

WIGAN IS A RESPECTED RUGBY CLUB NOT A REHAB CENTRE

its becoming one...
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i to am not surprised to hear this, he wasnt out of the game long enough to rehabilitate himself properly in my view...

good luck to the lad though getting back on track he certainly has talent would be a sahme to waste it ...
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

Well it isnt exactly the most constructive thing in the world to do by posting rubbish on here off season before the lad has really had a chance to prove himself. I think maybe people should back off, if he does have all the problems as we all suspect do you not think that this is not the most constructive way to help?
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

cherrywarrior wrote:Well it isnt exactly the most constructive thing in the world to do by posting rubbish on here off season before the lad has really had a chance to prove himself. I think maybe people should back off, if he does have all the problems as we all suspect do you not think that this is not the most constructive way to help?
Well said! Some people on here may need the definition of the word constructive.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

slimshady wrote:
cherrywarrior wrote:Well it isnt exactly the most constructive thing in the world to do by posting rubbish on here off season before the lad has really had a chance to prove himself. I think maybe people should back off, if he does have all the problems as we all suspect do you not think that this is not the most constructive way to help?
Well said! Some people on here may need the definition of the word constructive.

:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan