Answers To Fans Forum Questions ?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jaws1

Re: Answers To Fans Forum Questions ?

Post by jaws1 »

cherrywarrior wrote:
jaws1 wrote:The u21 s fixtures will be scrapped and replaced with players who must be under 20 at start of season .In a more competive league 3 player from SL can play in any game
Under 18 in a not so competive playing 16 matches with East and West fixtures.
Sticking with youth policy young players being paid more.
Same squad for next year as no new signings in the pipeline as yet.If the right player comes along then they would make provisions for him .Would not pay over the odds for any player who comes available.
Expecting to lose £150.000 this season ,if we get to Wembley then we would be in profit.
Young players to have dual registration for example if say Mossop went to Barrow he could play for Barrow one week and Wigan the next.Partnership with Aussie club in the pipeline young players going either way.
Would not comment on Noble contract.

This worries me slightly...
They lost last season as well owing to the contracts given before he came .
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

cpwigan wrote:You want the best bit YOU are to blame for Richie Mathers, YOU are to blame for Karl Pryce.
i think lenagan is the mike ashley of rugby.

did he say that or something like that.

and did he say we wernt going to make a profit if we dont get to Wembeley?

if all this is true then its not just BN we should be looking at replacing.

what the hell is going on WIGAN !!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I will give Mr Lenagan the benefit of the doubt and has learned that he was wrong and changed his mode of response from the 2nd to the 4th forum but that does not stop Mr Lenagan being guilty of blatant hypocrisy. Remember the 2nd forum, 7 deadly sins, players castigated. Trent Barrett furious, the players angry. Those abused players responded by winning RL games. They were abuused by Mr Lenagan on top of the fans. 2 fans forum later and Mr lenagan will not criticise players and nor should you. Whatsmore YOU (The fans) ARE A DISGRACE.

The only only disgrace Mr Lenagan is you for even uttering those words and for blatant hypocrisy.
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

did he say we were a disgrace?

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Ask yourself this? If Brian Noble is so wonderful according to Mr Lenagan then why has he not already been given a new contract?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

THE 18th Man wrote:did he say we were a disgrace?
Yes. I will check the recording but he made have even said he wwas sickened.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

THIS IS A FANS FORUM, BUT LENAGAN TOLD ONE FAN TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH.
The idea of a forum is to answer question of the fans and not to be a total Pr---k. He made a total fool of himself tonight & came over as an arrogant person treating the questions asked with comtempt.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

jaws1 wrote:What he did say that he since he came back to WIgan he was dissapointed the flak that players were getting from the web sites.Mathers and Price,Fielding.
would be good to get some concise details on what was asked and how the questions were answered or evaded.
Can understand the comments about the flack, but did he comment on the fact that one of these sites took money from their own members pockets to sponsor Pryce?
If Mathers was that good, why did they let him go?
Fielding (aka fielden), we can all see that he is not hitting his past form and at times, I do have to agree that some of the critism has been a little harsh, but then again, as one of our top earners we probabaly expect the best.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

i am loosing more and more respect for this club every day that goes by
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

THE 18th Man wrote:
cpwigan wrote:You want the best bit YOU are to blame for Richie Mathers, YOU are to blame for Karl Pryce.
i think lenagan is the mike ashley of rugby.

did he say that or something like that.

and did he say we wernt going to make a profit if we dont get to Wembeley?

if all this is true then its not just BN we should be looking at replacing.

what the hell is going on WIGAN !!!

The words where we would be making a projecting of loss of £150.000 if we got to Wembley we would a profit.Give IL a chance he is doing the best he can with what he inherited contracts wise.