Riddell

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
josie andrews

Re: Riddell

Post by josie andrews »

Think he is still on honeymoon in Thailand :eh:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

cpwigan wrote:The sooner he goes the better, anybody not prepared to do the hard yards be it Pryce, be it Feka or be it Piggy. Let them go or rot in the U20's

Spot on..give MM a chance i much prefered the side when he was in, he's a little dirty at times but he's the sort of player that winds up the opposition and getsin there face every team needs a player or 2 like that, he's niggly a bit irratating, bit like michael ennis from canterbury he's known as the pest in oz because of how he is
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

SS,

I'd agree with your take on MM and prefer him in buckets to Riddell.

MM might not be the best hooker in the world but he's hard as nails and come on in leaps and bounds.
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

this is the rumour mill, i heard he aint coming back dont know how true it is, just have to wait and see i suppose lol
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

It was not the RM until DaveO moved it from MM. I thought a lot of the posts re Riddell were positive towards the end of the season. Short memories and juicy fact that he is still down under. Maybe Parra can knock on his honeymoon suit door and ask him if he is in Thailand :lol:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 5788530070
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

highland convert wrote:It was not the RM until DaveO moved it from MM. I thought a lot of the posts re Riddell were positive towards the end of the season. Short memories and juicy fact that he is still down under. Maybe Parra can knock on his honeymoon suit door and ask him if he is in Thailand :lol:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 5788530070
If you thought there were positive posts for Riddell toward the end of last season I think you are the one with the short memory.

I think it's safe to say the majority were not impressed and even those who can't see anything wrong in anything Wigan can't be blind to the fact he just didn't play that well for the majority of the season and looked unfit from start to finish.

Dave

PS it got moved to the rumour mill because the idea of him not coming back is a rumour.
wm_warrior

Post by wm_warrior »

Sam 6
Deacon 7
tommy 9
riddell on bench????
Wigan warriors 2010 engage superleague champions

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Jimmy Boy stirring again :roll:
moffsta

Post by moffsta »

McIlorum's tackle on Dobson v Hull KR at home last season.............. worth the price of my season ticket alone. thats what i pay my money for, heart , soul , passion , warriors!!!! :wink:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Only likely to get better too.