Most improved player 2010

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
THE 18th Man

Re: Most improved player 2010

Post by THE 18th Man »

also Joe Mellor will be good when he comes back from injury
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Failing injury I think Feka will improve on 2009, it wasnt his best of seasons and I think his conditioning will have vastly improved through Eminem.
Cant wait to see a fit Fek on the pitch.

Game time for Lee Mossop & Joel Tomkins is essential, IMO two top prospects for Wigan & GB, again with room for improvement.

As alrady mentioned, Sam Tomkins will be a well marked man by every opposing team. Its down to Sam's strength and natural ability, plus MM's coaching to get passed this.

Sadly I think Stuart Fielden has hit a low that I dont think he can recover from. The fight Stu needs, I think has gone, never to recover.
Please prove me wrong Stu.

Overall I hope and wish that we will see a faster Wigan team. Killer speed is a great asset that IMO we have lacked for some time now.
We have naturally fast players in Sam, Amos, Cameron & Pat, plus Tommy was a quick No7 in SL with London Bronco's.
If Eminem can bring this back, I think the Wigan team will vastly improve.
ajsefc

Post by ajsefc »

Tommy Leuluai will be superb under Mcguire, that is a gurantee!!
'I have a good stand up wash in that sink once a week'
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Goulding,Phelps,J,Tomkins.Mind you I really do feel that we will see an overall improvement throughout the whole of the team.I for one hope and pray that the Stuart Fielden of old can suppress my criticism of him last season and regain the form that we all know he possessed.Do not hold out much hope for any real improvement from K.P (alas)It is not that he does not have the ability rather that he seems to be lacking confidence in his game play.Nothing would give me more pleasure than for Karl to prove me wrong.Because if he does show the form he has shown whilst in the Bratfort colours then we will have gained a good talented player.Instead of the liability he as become.So come on K.P prove me wrong. :D