Melbourne Storm Players Banned

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ancientnloyal

Re: Melbourne Storm Players Banned

Post by ancientnloyal »

It wasn't Slater and Inglis by any chance?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

Carmont - contract up - ?
Bailey - contract up - ?
Feka - contract up - ?
Fielden - contract up - new contract
Coley - contract up - new contract

A couple of Melbourne players could improve our squad with some more youngsters put through

maybe Mr Slater, Mr Smith, Mr Inglis or seriously Aiden Tolman would be good additions

and a note on Aiden his contract is up at the end of this season 21 yr old prop. let the rumours begin
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

THE 18th Man wrote:Carmont - contract up - ?
Bailey - contract up - ?
Feka - contract up - ?

A couple of Melbourne players could improve our squad with some more youngsters put through

maybe Mr Slater, Mr Smith, Mr Inglis or seriously Aiden Tolman would be good additions

and a note on Aiden his contract is up at the end of this season 21 yr old prop. let the rumours begin
I'm interested in that rumour.I would like Fielden and Feka to be released.Yep I am aware that Fielden as performed much better this season and I congratulate him for his work.But he is not in my opinion worthy of another shot with Wigan.I also personally think a certain Mr Noble will be knocking on our door come the later end of the season. :D
shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

i hope the half back is not brett finch he's tosh! same sort of guy as tim smith is/was had a big rep and has got a bigger mouth as to why he is at melbourne now on reduced contract he would prob want more money to come over here

As for fielden if his form stays the same as it is now i'd be happy for him to stay but he seems to be getting better and more confident each and every week
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Bailey - contract up - ?
Feka - contract up - ?
George has an appearance dependent contract for next year - meaning that if he plays enough games for us; he will be here for another year; which I think is a good thing.

I would expect Bailey to either retire or move into the coaching staff.

Feka is currently out of favour and looks the most likely to leave IMO. His fitness has not improved in line with his weight and it's clear that MM considers him a defensive liability. I don't really see what he can do to change. MM doesn't like the idea of impact players and that is what he is.

Fielden is having a much better season so far; however he is on a huge contract; so if he is to stay then he would have to take a substantial cut.

Coley - on his form so far this year, I think that it would be a mistake to let him go. He makes good yards going forward and his defensive hits are so vicious I'm surprised the RFL haven't cited him for "unnecessary roughness!" :D
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Matthew wrote:
Bailey - contract up - ?
Feka - contract up - ?
George has an appearance dependent contract for next year - meaning that if he plays enough games for us; he will be here for another year; which I think is a good thing.

I would expect Bailey to either retire or move into the coaching staff.

Feka is currently out of favour and looks the most likely to leave IMO. His fitness has not improved in line with his weight and it's clear that MM considers him a defensive liability. I don't really see what he can do to change. MM doesn't like the idea of impact players and that is what he is.

Fielden is having a much better season so far; however he is on a huge contract; so if he is to stay then he would have to take a substantial cut.

Coley - on his form so far this year, I think that it would be a mistake to let him go. He makes good yards going forward and his defensive hits are so vicious I'm surprised the RFL haven't cited him for "unnecessary roughness!" :D
If the RFL cited Andy for unnecessary roughness.Then that would mean they would have to cite a certain Carvell,Westwood,and Morley for being too gentle.Perish the thought! :D