Well Done Chris Tuson

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Well Done Chris Tuson

Post by cpwigan »

Sorry but today George Carmont was not worthy of his place, certainly above Goulding. Shenton mullered him today and the second try for Cas was embarassing.

Likewise Bailey. He conceded penalties, he is not athletic enough but worst of all he kills great attacking opportunities stone dead when the ball comes his way.

Tuson. He did not let anybody down. He did not shine eithr and looked too small to play SL. He will do very well at Championship level. We needed a back on the bench today. An outside back. It is the second time we have had to shift Joel to the backs whilst giving 1 forward reserve scant time because they were not needed.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I was under the impression that Roberts went to full back Bailey to centre, & Gleeson went on the wing :conf:

That is what I saw anyway, Tuson played at 2nd row
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ajsefc

Post by ajsefc »

We don't see training all week like MM does, we don't know if players are carrying slight knocks, we don't know what MM has said to Goulding or any other player and we won very well at a difficult place to go and win. MM made the right decisions
'I have a good stand up wash in that sink once a week'