I'm fed up with the idiots in the south stand

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
eccywarrior

Re: I'm fed up with the idiots in the south stand

Post by eccywarrior »

are these idiots season ticket holders?
IN WANE WE TRUST
simmy1

Post by simmy1 »

yea noticed a few times its the same people....they buy bottles coke empty some out then put in vodca or bacardi..seems this is usual pracice..even when they go to away games ..maybe the stewards should open them and smell if theres anything in when its so obvious they are drunk....but as i say THEY WONT STOP ME GOING AND ENJOYING TO WATCH THE BOYS .....AND NEXT TIME ILL JUST RECORD THEIR BEHAVIOUR ON MY PHONE AND SEND TO CLUB and let them do something about it
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

standishwarrior wrote:midway through the 2nd half id gone down to get a drink, when i returned i was greeted with " some d^^khead has thrown a FULL bottle of coke from the back of the stand" and hit my mate on the back of the head who sits infront of me. i dispair when i see some of our so called "fans",
the club seriously need to get a grip on these pillocks.Im not for one minute suggestings every person who sits at the back of the S.S are involved,but someone is going to get seriously injured if objects like this are getting thrown during games.
Never mind a bottle of coke,try being hit full face by a giant Irn Bru ball. didn't break my nose, but plenty of claret. Will be mailing the club to let them know and before someone gets seriously hurt!
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Kat

Post by Kat »

I moved from the South to the West about 3 or 4 years ago now. I was sick of the idiots at the back, they drove me insane. Plus, people thinking that they own certain seats, regardless of the fact that it's UNRESERVED seating!!... :eusa17:
Jimmy Birts

Post by Jimmy Birts »

Go to a steward, point them out and ask for some action. I think I was stood just behind as it came over my head. I didn't see who did it but from the lads reaction when I turned around I think I know who my money would be on. This was the same group singing 'We are BNP' and 'We hate Lib-Dems, we love the BNP'. Their ringleader is one of the drummers. Must say, it's the first game I've ever gone to where the Lib-Dems have got it in the neck!!
I reckon there's only one or two need chucking out. The rest would just melt away.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Jimmy Birts wrote:Go to a steward, point them out and ask for some action. I think I was stood just behind as it came over my head. I didn't see who did it but from the lads reaction when I turned around I think I know who my money would be on. This was the same group singing 'We are BNP' and 'We hate Lib-Dems, we love the BNP'. Their ringleader is one of the drummers. Must say, it's the first game I've ever gone to where the Lib-Dems have got it in the neck!!
I reckon there's only one or two need chucking out. The rest would just melt away.
Jimmy I went to one of the stewards last season when i saw some of these idiots going into the toilet cubicals 2 at a time and coming out 1 min later (i,ll leave it up to your imagination what they could have been doing).The respons was what do you want me to do about it.Their are 2 main ones who stand out to me.One is a bald lad and the other is a lad with black hair and a mohecan type haircut and a weasle face.i am going to email the club and tell them.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Sounds like the same lot that do all the abusive and foul mouthed chants.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

The problem hasn't gone away has it? Maybe it's time for reserved seating in the middle 3 sections of the south stand perhaps? unreserved at the sides. If supporters use the same seats (i did) each game why not? It would be quite hard for a group of 30 youths getting season tickets together at the top, quite harder to get single tickets for that area (they'd have to actually talk to grown ups to purchase these).

Stewards seem incompitent at present, at the Catalans game I saw a steward outside the West down a bottle of pop, kick it across the concourse towards the fence and slump against the turnstile wall and carry on talking to another steward. I emailed the club but with no reply. 1/. littering, 2/. cant be arsed, 3/. no checking bags (i had one)
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I would employ some professional security as a short term measure and their sole criteria would be to remove the scum element. As already said it would only need 2 or 3 to be dealy with to get the limp wristed sheep to tow the line. Zero tolerance!!
binxterboy

Post by binxterboy »

There are 2 main ones who stand out to me.One is a bald lad and the other is a lad with black hair and a mohecan type haircut and a weasle face.i am going to email the club and tell them.[/quote]

you are spot on there with that dipstick with the mowhawk ive had words with this lot in the past, when he drowned us in beer last season, we've moved away this year but i've seen this soft get throw beer about 5 or 6 times since. His mate is the bald guy who usually has a bottle of 'lucazade'. the're gonna do it to the wrong person one day. i saw that pint fly it was defo one of them.
♫ тнз ѕσчτн ѕтαиδ мαѕѕіνз ♪