Richard Mathers

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ancientnloyal

Re: Richard Mathers

Post by ancientnloyal »

His name is Garry Handbag... occasionally seen in Haigh Hall plantations walking around with a handbag
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

ancientnloyal wrote:Image

His name is Garry Handbag... occasionally seen in Haigh Hall plantations walking around with a handbag

What a coincidence, being called handbag and carrying a handbag.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

exile in Tiger country wrote:
ancientnloyal wrote:Image

What a coincidence, being called handbag and carrying a handbag.
haha, but what came first, the chicken or the egg? My friend Jimmy Anvil changed his name to 'Anvil' in recognition of his love of anvils. Unfortunately he took this obsession way too far ensuring he carried one everytime he went out in public (in a similar way to Garry Handbag). He passed away recently and unbelievably his right arm was almost 11" longer than his left.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

decent signing for St Pats i would say.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Hawkeye wrote:decent signing for St Pats i would say.
Yep, under 12's :wink: :lol:

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

until the kids shout "hey Ritchie wanna play catch?"
mathers "Doh!! :( "
Coach: "ok ok ritchie dont cry we'll play if your happy and you know it clap your hands again, you like that one dont you?"
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure