Crusaders break the Super League record again, within 2 weeks...

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ancientnloyal

Re: Crusaders break the Super League record again, within 2 weeks...

Post by ancientnloyal »

wont get 8-9,000 for st helens... wigan got nowhere near that, neither did wire or hull.

Dave I only went off the SL.co.uk site it said racecourse... so yes it adds to the point that it is hard to know where the game would be played and a slight off topic issure, did the match reporter actually attend the game? Surely he'd know he's in Neath, not wrexham.

I can put crusaders down if I like i am just highlighting an attendance record being broken yet again... it's not good for our sport.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
exile in Tiger country

Re: Crusaders break the Super League record again, within 2 weeks...

Post by exile in Tiger country »

ancientnloyal wrote:wont get 8-9,000 for st helens... wigan got nowhere near that, neither did wire or hull.

Dave I only went off the SL.co.uk site it said racecourse... so yes it adds to the point that it is hard to know where the game would be played and a slight off topic issure, did the match reporter actually attend the game? Surely he'd know he's in Neath, not wrexham.

I can put crusaders down if I like i am just highlighting an attendance record being broken yet again... it's not good for our sport.
True, but then having a team of Australians playing in Wrexham and claiming it's helping RL in develop in a RU heartland isn't exactly doing the game any favours either.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09