Bailey to Salford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Re: Bailey to Salford

Post by Kittwazzer »

Not quite in Warringtons league though are they?

If they were to announce the signings of Slater, Inglis & Cronk, that would be different! :lol:
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

Apparently Bailey was meant to be returning to Australia but changed his mind.

Maybe he couldn't find a club in Australia or perhaps he just loves the weather here.
nellywelly

Post by nellywelly »

MrDave wrote:Apparently Bailey was meant to be returning to Australia but changed his mind.

Maybe he couldn't find a club in Australia or perhaps he just loves the weather here.
I wish Bailey all the best he has been a good player for this club and I am sure he has another season left in him.I for one will miss him he always gave us 100% and his comitment to this club was 2nd to none
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

nellywelly wrote:I wish Bailey all the best he has been a good player for this club and I am sure he has another season left in him.I for one will miss him he always gave us 100% and his comitment to this club was 2nd to none
Me to I think Bailey has done the job he was brought to Wigan to do. He was basically a stop gap player to add stability to the squad while younger players were developed.

He wasn't the best in attack but gave 100% and his defence was second to none but now the younger players have taken his place. Bailey has lost a yard of pace as well which showed when he played against St Helens.

I think he will do a similar job at Salford to what he did at Wigan. Hoffman is the new Bailey really except Hoffman is better than Bailey, Hoffman is basically here to take the pressure off players like Farrell and Tuson.
NathanCroucher

Post by NathanCroucher »

Bailey is a nice guy too, love his blog on the official site.
Lovers Come & Go But I Will Always Have My Wigan Rugby.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Now that we know that Bailey is leaving, will Bailey's Blog be replaced by 'Tales of Hoffmann'? :lol:
onedego

Post by onedego »

"Scoff from The Hoff"
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:Now that we know that Bailey is leaving, will Bailey's Blog be replaced by 'Tales of Hoffmann'? :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

What's this. Another Offenbach fan Josie?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:What's this. Another Offenbach fan Josie?
Yeah, but he isn't my favourite - Debussy, Dvorak, Chopin & Beethoven & Holst :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan