how hard to find a hotel!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
katerigby

Re: how hard to find a hotel!

Post by katerigby »

its really good value for money, they have a website mayfair travel
pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

josie andrews wrote:
pete&kaz wrote:
katerigby wrote:thanks everyone for the replies they have been much helpful.thank god we are sorted now going on a package with mayfair travel beltin! xxx :D
saw that advertised on the back of the lotto tickets this week. Looks ok that does
I have 3 different lotto agents & don't get the lotto tickets on a weekly basis cos I always pay in advance, so I don't always see any ads until they are out of date.

What was the deal from Mayfair BTW? I said I wasn't going, but as it gets nearer the time & having been starved of rugby over the winter I may just succumb.... :wink:
depart Saturday morning, return Monday morning. 2 nights accommodation with full english breakfast. £139 each
onedego

Post by onedego »

I like my deal better...

Depart Friday morning, Return Monday evening - 3 nights full English - nada. But then, i do got the In-Laws down there, who i get on very well with :-)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

katerigby wrote:its really good value for money, they have a website mayfair travel
I went on the website after I read your post :)
pete&kaz wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
pete&kaz wrote: saw that advertised on the back of the lotto tickets this week. Looks ok that does
depart Saturday morning, return Monday morning. 2 nights accommodation with full english breakfast. £139 each
Thanks for that Pete :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan