next sundays playoff game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
georgeorwell

Re: next sundays playoff game

Post by georgeorwell »

Bl**dy Leeds again. They are my worst nightmare, dirty players employing dirty tactics, backed by truly awful supporters. I really can't bear the thought that we might lose to them. Frankly I'd rather lose to the Stains, at least then I wouldn't have to listen to the Leeds mob braying that dreadful Yawksha, Yawksha mantra. I'm going to go into a blue winter long sulk if we lose. Please tell me we will win!!!!!!!!!
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

georgeorwell wrote:Bl**dy Leeds again. They are my worst nightmare, dirty players employing dirty tactics, backed by truly awful supporters. I really can't bear the thought that we might lose to them. Frankly I'd rather lose to the Stains, at least then I wouldn't have to listen to the Leeds mob braying that dreadful Yawksha, Yawksha mantra. I'm going to go into a blue winter long sulk if we lose. Please tell me we will win!!!!!!!!!

Get the impression you dont like Leeds GO

PS. We will will win
2002 and EW is hooked
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

George. I really believe we will get to Old Trafford by beating Leeds twice in our next 2 home games.

But you raise a very good point.

When did Leeds go from a team which prided itself on attractive open rugby turn into a team of dirty cheating thugs? I despise them more than Stains myself now!

Is it all down to McClennan? He looks like the type of ex-player of the Charlie Pausey mould.

With the exception that,off the field, Charlie was a gentleman!
georgeorwell

Post by georgeorwell »

KW. Maybe the ghost of Don Revie walks the corridors at Headingley! He would have been very proud of this current thugish Rhino's team.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Nothing to fear re Leeds. More worried about the referee at the moment. Leeds are big time charlies who have forgotten that success requires hard work, something they have lost an appetite for.

I hope we stuff Leeds and we give Bailey hell. I am confident we can beat Leeds quite easily.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Absolutely. Leeds present the least threat of the 7 IMO!
stegy

Post by stegy »

Not sure if Bailey will play because it looked like Smith put the incident with Radford on report. If they see this the same way they did with Stu Fielden then its a one game ban.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

georgeorwell wrote:Bl**dy Leeds again. They are my worst nightmare, dirty players employing dirty tactics, backed by truly awful supporters. I really can't bear the thought that we might lose to them. Frankly I'd rather lose to the Stains, at least then I wouldn't have to listen to the Leeds mob braying that dreadful Yawksha, Yawksha mantra. I'm going to go into a blue winter long sulk if we lose. Please tell me we will win!!!!!!!!!
You are never a Wigan supporter!
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

I just object to it being played on a Sunday night instead of its correct place at the front of the playoffs on the Friday night, presumably this means that t'lactics are not allowing us on 'their' pitch before they lose again on Saturday?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

Can't believe McClennan said "You just can't punch players for no reason at all."

No reason at all! Bailey elbowed Radford about 3 times whilst they were on the ground, just for tackling him.

If he's saying that Bailey didn't deserve the thumping he got from Radford then he's obviously been to the Arsene Wenger School of Match Observation.