Leeds players behaviour after game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Leeds players behaviour after game

Post by cpwigan »

Could any fans who saw such behaviour contact Wigan AND the RFL. I want to see what happens with this. IMO RL is a see no evil, hear no evil closed shop but we will see.
outback wiganer

Post by outback wiganer »

Matthew wrote:
tommo46 wrote:Dont know if anyone has already mentioned this but the leeds players 'jestures' to the crowd (including my kids) in the east stand were appaulling after the game. Especialy bret delaney giving the w***** sign.
Write a letter of complaint to leeds and CC a copy to the RFL - you might get an apology (you certainly won't get anything else); but if you don't complain then they will continue to do it.
I wrote an e-mail to the rfl after the Warrington game at the Halliwell Jones Stadium when Richie Myler "V signed" the Wigan fans. I got a reply saying they would take action against the player if they considered they needed to. Guess what... nothing was done. I thought Leeds players attitude towards the end of the game was shocking. It all seemed to start when McGuire was hurt and Lauitiiti started taunting the fans in the east stand. As for McGuire, no-one likes to see a player get a serious injury but I'm sorry Danny boy, "what goes around comes around".
I've never liked their coach. He's fine when he's winning but it's a case of "oh woe is me when they lose". I hope he has the guts to appologise for accusing a Wigan player for hurting his player. I'm not holding my breath though.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Did anybody capture these antics on camera?
tommo46

Post by tommo46 »

cpwigan wrote:Did anybody capture these antics on camera?
Wish i had cp i am still fuming now, fair enough the players take alot of stick but they're supposed to be professionals.
Looking back at the game on sky the cameras were hovering around the leeds players at the time, but the cameras cut away at around the time it happened when they were walking towards their home fans.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

It will all be on record with Sky but their technicians are brilliant in ensuring the unsavoury bits don't make the screen. Big exception is when they are at the HJ where they are unable to filter out the chants of 'the referee's a w****r!