TEZ

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gpartin

Re: TEZ

Post by gpartin »

sounded terrible where we were but everyone knows most people there don't go to too many games and are there more for the day out than for rugby. As I've said numerous times I've never had a problem with Hull fans in 7 years. At least Hull and Rovers fans made the effort to go unlike the majority of neutrals from what I saw.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

WiganWarrior wrote:I watched Sky coverage today after being there yesterday it did sound even worse on that

on another note Eddie said just before the silence that Tez had represented both clubs in grand finals

think he needs to check his facts
In fairness he did correct himself straight away. But I do think he has lost the plot!
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Some Moron shouted behind us at the top of the North, they where shouting at the ones who started it first !! They got the look of shut the """K up off myself and a few others.

Such a shame a few clowns have to spoil it for Tez !

Keep Wigan "Wigan"