can sombody please help me!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Re: can sombody please hel...

Post by ian.birchall »

Fraggle, noise good, swearing bad. Also don't get me going on the fools who stand up giving V signs to the North Stand when we score. Mindless Morons
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

ian.birchall posted:
Fraggle, noise good, swearing bad. Also don't get me going on the fools who stand up giving V signs to the North Stand when we score. Mindless Morons
I agree with the V-signs, but not with the swearing. I use bad language when I'm talking normally, rightly or wrongly but a lot depends who I'm talking to since there's plenty of people who use language like that in their daily lives, so it's no different at a rugby match I'm afraid (obviously moderated if there are kids around, but there are none anywhere near my season ticket seat). I seem to remember some gentleman's conduct rules about not swearing in front of ladies but I still sit next to my ex-girlfriend who swears worse and more loudly than just about anyone I've ever met!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Fraggle, perhaps that is why she is the ex girl friend. The worst place for foul language in my long RL experience has to be Featherstone where the worst offenders seemed to be the old women of 70+.
It certainly broadened my vocabulary into areas I did not want to go, or take my young (at the time) sons either.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.