Phelps

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: Phelps

Post by ancientnloyal »

Kittwazzer wrote:All I did was point out that no-one forced him to come over here in the first place!

Which was true!

If he can't handle that, he shouldn't be on Twitter!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
missyme65

Post by missyme65 »

sorry KW hadn't realised that Pryce hadn't had his contract renewed...breathes a sigh of relief
softy southerner finds the holy grail...
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

missyme65 wrote:sorry KW hadn't realised that Pryce hadn't had his contract renewed...breathes a sigh of relief
I'm only surmising. As far as I know, his contract is up and if it was being extended, I'd have thought it would have been mentioned. He never tweets about rugby. Just XBox and getting together with Richie Mathers!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Phelps is the wrong nationality, too old and simply not good enough. Quite brittle too. The glory of Wigan is scattered by far far better players than Phelps who were left behind / on the wayside as the club moved onwards and upwards.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Not the best player by a country mile.However,I for one am sad to see him go.Understand people's view regarding the quota spot well enough.I at least do believe that he gave his all for the club and in the process took a good few knocks as well.He never dodged a tackle and was often too brave for his own good.But I can think of a certain player who should not have even been allowed to lace a boot was instead given the freedom to wear our famous colours and what did he gives us in return? Bugger all you lazy sod Pryce. :D
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

KOOCH wrote:Not the best player by a country mile.However,I for one am sad to see him go.Understand people's view regarding the quota spot well enough.I at least do believe that he gave his all for the club and in the process took a good few knocks as well.He never dodged a tackle and was often too brave for his own good.But I can think of a certain player who should not have even been allowed to lace a boot was instead given the freedom to wear our famous colours and what did he gives us in return? Bugger all you lazy sod Pryce. :D
:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Kittwazzer wrote:
missyme65 wrote:sorry KW hadn't realised that Pryce hadn't had his contract renewed...breathes a sigh of relief
I'm only surmising. As far as I know, his contract is up and if it was being extended, I'd have thought it would have been mentioned. He never tweets about rugby. Just XBox and getting together with Richie Mathers!
maybe the pair of them could get together @ cas next season :D

here's hoping anyway

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Doubtful Ste. If Cas or anyone else wanted him, they would surely have made some move by now. Look at Feka, Bails, Shaun and the 2 young lads joining Wakey. All done and dusted weeks ago.

If anyone wanted Karl, it would have been mentioned!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Kittwazzer wrote:Doubtful Ste. If Cas or anyone else wanted him, they would surely have made some move by now. Look at Feka, Bails, Shaun and the 2 young lads joining Wakey. All done and dusted weeks ago.

If anyone wanted Karl, it would have been mentioned!
he's been seen at bradford a couple of times!
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

RJ

Post by RJ »

quote]he's been seen at bradford a couple of times![/quote]

Well I just hope he goes anywhere other than Wigan. I cannot believe how patient our people have been with him and what little return we have had from him.