Salford v Wigan Reaction

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gpartin

Re: Salford v Wigan Reaction

Post by gpartin »

ian.birchall wrote:
Mr Stu wrote:Decent win, after the disappointment of last week it was just important to pick up the two points. Salford was not great but they did put up a good effort. with their best players being Cashmere and Pattern and Smith kicking well

Our kicking was again poor for the most part. We need to improve on that.

Pluses for me tonight were Leluai (mom), Marsh, Charnley and Joel Tomkins did well when he came on.

Why was Leuluais mum playing?
don't know but his auntie Kylie plays for Leeds.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

gpartin wrote:
ian.birchall wrote:
Mr Stu wrote:Decent win, after the disappointment of last week it was just important to pick up the two points. Salford was not great but they did put up a good effort. with their best players being Cashmere and Pattern and Smith kicking well

Our kicking was again poor for the most part. We need to improve on that.

Pluses for me tonight were Leluai (mom), Marsh, Charnley and Joel Tomkins did well when he came on.

Why was Leuluais mum playing?
don't know but his auntie Kylie plays for Leeds.
It was long day yesterday, I meant Man on the match :blush: . Although I reckon that His mum and Auntie Kylie Taught him everything he knows and should take the credit :wink: .
HGWarrior

Post by HGWarrior »

ancientnloyal wrote:Tries Hansen, Leuluai 2, Mossop, Charnley, Goulding Goals Deacon 4

good win for us against a spirited Salford side... great away following although 400 less than last year! Must have been 3,000 Wiganers or so. Tomkins played well at fullback he's more regularly starting to do the basic's right first and foremost, all we can expect from him each week
Can you judge the difference between 3000 & 3400?
The future's bright

The future's Cherry & White!!!!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I meant in overall attendance, not Wigan's. I doubt we'd have dropped that many
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame