Gavin Henson anyone?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
OJ

Re: Gavin Henson anyone?

Post by OJ »

ste lord wrote:No thankyou !! Let mr Henson stick to Dancing !! :)
He was rubbish at that as well!
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Candidate for Cru. Or Wire, who would see him as a stand in until Rhys is ready in 10 years time!
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

I'd rather give CPWigan a 5 year half a million quid contract that sign that union playing fly boy. :roll:
Up The Mont!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

TonyH wrote:I'd rather give CPWigan a 5 year half a million quid contract that sign that union playing fly boy. :roll:
It's a close call Tony. I think Feka can do longer than I could these days. I am a has been / never was :blush:

The guy seems like he has ability when he wants to do it but those times are few and far between and the trouble he creates for the outlay makes him a suicidal purchase for anybody, even Crusaders where he would probably have the maximum impact.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

cpwigan wrote:
TonyH wrote:I'd rather give CPWigan a 5 year half a million quid contract that sign that union playing fly boy. :roll:
It's a close call Tony. I think Feka can do longer than I could these days. I am a has been / never was :blush:

The guy seems like he has ability when he wants to do it but those times are few and far between and the trouble he creates for the outlay makes him a suicidal purchase for anybody, even Crusaders where he would probably have the maximum impact.
Cmon CP I dont believe that of you for a minute. :eusa9: :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:razz: :lol:

I was past it at 16, maybe 18. No 16

Truth be told I got scared of getting a criminal record as people started taking legal action against on field misdemeanours and I was genetically/hereditiary predisposed to being an on field sporting thug/enforcer/hatchet man/dirty bar steward. Opposite off the field I may add. :blush:

Hence I became an armchair expert/pundit/crazy/lunatic :D
Pharabus

Post by Pharabus »

cpwigan wrote: :razz: :lol:

Truth be told I got scared of getting a criminal record as people started taking legal action against on field misdemeanours and I was genetically/hereditiary predisposed to being an on field sporting thug/enforcer/hatchet man/dirty bar steward. Opposite off the field I may add. :blush:

you did want us to choose didnt you? I couldn't decide between the last two ;)
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Pharabus wrote:
cpwigan wrote: :razz: :lol:

you did want us to choose didnt you? I couldn't decide between the last two ;)
Good choice :lol:
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

By who would keep me' on the straight and narra on these forums if you went into an asylum CP? Lol
Up The Mont!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Don't want Henson, injury prone and form very patchy. He had two good seasons in internationals and was largely invisible otherwise.

Attitude stinks and would be the worst sort of example for younger players.

"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------