What A Game!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
botica

Re: What A Game!

Post by botica »

No straw damn us wrote:Childs was poor, but he also missed the forward pass for Charnleys first try, and then to cap it off Richards kick was given which was wide of the upright.
To be fair both of these were for the touch judges to spot and indicate to the referee.
The touch judge on our side looked about 14 at the most and never used his flag except to indicate something the referee had already signalled.
This is not sticking up for Child at all he was diabolical in his own right. He made rules up as he went along. I did smile when Hampo went over and pointed in his face and was told to go away...
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Kittwazzer wrote:Can't see that somehow Ian. Agar may have been out of order with his comments but the gist of it was spot on. Childs is not yet up to the task!
Probably true but I understand that the comments about Childs were highly personal and of a deviant nature. The disciplinary committee gave him 7 days to offer any reasons why they should not ban him from rugby league which was their first decision, make of that what you will
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

ian.birchall wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:Can't see that somehow Ian. Agar may have been out of order with his comments but the gist of it was spot on. Childs is not yet up to the task!
Probably true but I understand that the comments about Childs were highly personal and of a deviant nature. The disciplinary committee gave him 7 days to offer any reasons why they should not ban him from rugby league which was their first decision, make of that what you will
Oooh. Tell us more!!!!
stevethegas

Post by stevethegas »

Watched B&A t'tries, and it distresses me to say that Childs actually got it right with Wrexham's last try. It did look like a knock on, and that's what 3000 in cherry and white saw at the time. Actually it was a smart pick up and a fair try.

Isn't it a bitch when your well practised myopia is shown up to be rubbish?
Stevethegas