Is RL legitimate Pt2?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Re: Is RL legitimate Pt2?

Post by cpwigan »

LOL RL is corrupt you can slow mo anything to break it up hence why it is never advised. Benefit of the doubt?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Ooh Ganson gives Leeds a pen!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Poor Eddie is gutted :lol:
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Hate Leeds but soooooooo happy!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Well Ganson didn't read your script :lol:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

butt monkey wrote:Well Ganson didn't read your script :lol:
And soooo glad he didn't BM! :)
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

God wrote:Hate Leeds too with there thug tactics. And Cheating Mcguire and tosser Bailey.

But I hate Warrington more, with there awfull fans and arrogent attitude. Thinking they are the gods gift of Rugby League.
Jeez these "fans" think their team are God's gift to rugby league. Brings a whole new dimension to the meaning arrogance. Don't care one way or another for Leeds, but something about Wire's fans needed them bringing them back down to planet Earth :D

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

God wrote:If we loose tomorow "GULP" I will be rooting for Saints. :lol: :lol:
Wash your mouth out and go and see your psychiatrist asap

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The Smith's talk a great game but in even contests they tend to come up short and ten to move to a new club, become God's gift and then move on pretty quickly.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Could there be any doubt after tonight's game?

Every stains "try" came on the back of a penalty. Wigan pinged for interference; yet stains - especially sh*thouse shenton allowed to lie on and slow the game down as much as they like.

Ball comes out of a tackle backwards, Pat picks it up and runs 30 metres, all of a sudden the linesman - sorry that should be RFL stooge, decides it's gone forwards.

The influence of the referee on the game is ridiculous, he essentially chooses who gets the momentum. It is only by special plays that we can score.

Interesting that when a decision appears to have been made in error against stains; that the 4th official gets involved. Yet when it happens the other way, nothing.

The RFL are a disgrace as are the moronic selection of green and yellow wearing f**kwits that are killing the game and you can throw in the most stagnant and dull "commentating" team that soil the game every week. If I never heard fan boy hemmings voice again, it would be too soon.

I'm glad that I've watched my last game of the season; because it's got so frustrating that it's not actually that enjoyable any more. I'm not interested in next weeks game; will probably check the result on the bbc website; to see how red hall prefer.

Maybe at the start of next season I'll mail the red hall and see if they are going to give us a fair crack or not.
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------