UNCHANGED TEAM FOR ENGLAND

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: UNCHANGED TEAM FOR ENGLAND

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:same old england bulls'it.

sinfield could have his leg cut off and still get in the squad.

Saying westwood can cover here etc etc no!, Westwood is a second row play him there, carvell possibly one of the best props in the comp left out? why? Whellam (spelling?) been in great form all season but not in the squad?

I dont know what chase is doing there either to be honest, i honestly would rather of seen Gaskell while i know he comes up with the odd blunder he has the speed to trouble any line.

Burrow? where is he, has always caused problems for teams simply by his height!.

putting sinfield at 6 just because his position is taken by a better player is NOT the answer!!!. Widdop should be playing 6 end of!

Im suprised they not recalled wellens!
:eusa2: :eusa2:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: UNCHANGED TEAM FOR ENGLAND

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:same old england bulls'it.

sinfield could have his leg cut off and still get in the squad.

Saying westwood can cover here etc etc no!, Westwood is a second row play him there, carvell possibly one of the best props in the comp left out? why? Whellam (spelling?) been in great form all season but not in the squad?

I dont know what chase is doing there either to be honest, i honestly would rather of seen Gaskell while i know he comes up with the odd blunder he has the speed to trouble any line.

Burrow? where is he, has always caused problems for teams simply by his height!.

putting sinfield at 6 just because his position is taken by a better player is NOT the answer!!!. Widdop should be playing 6 end of!

Im suprised they not recalled wellens!
:eusa2: :eusa2:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan