Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AdamMac

Re: Season Tickets

Post by AdamMac »

South stand is great IMO. I went in their every game in the 06 relegation battle and ot this day I say that we created the best atmosphere I've heard at the DW on a consistent basis that year (well 2nd half of season).

However, since then I have been in the East stand as personally I don't like the idea of having a season ticket and not having a guarenteed seat.

Enjoy
onedego

Post by onedego »

AdamMac wrote:personally I don't like the idea of having a season ticket and not having a guarenteed seat.

Enjoy
You do have a garaunteed seat. You just dont know which one!

Generally speaking, folk are quite clingy about their seats in south anyway. Most people sit in the same place week in, week out.
markill

Post by markill »

The atmosphere is good enough in the middle of the East for me - i'm no brigante, i don't want to be singing and waving flags all the time personally, so its a good balance in the East.

My neighbours (seat, not house) moved over from the west to the east becuase they didn't like that it was frowned upon if you got emotional and involved sometimes.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

onedego wrote:
AdamMac wrote:personally I don't like the idea of having a season ticket and not having a guarenteed seat.

Enjoy
You do have a garaunteed seat. You just dont know which one!

Generally speaking, folk are quite clingy about their seats in south anyway. Most people sit in the same place week in, week out.
Exactly. So if you sit in a certain seat all year but then you finish work late you could be stuck in the corner somewhere if it's a big game etc. Not for me personally.
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

markill wrote:
My neighbours (seat, not house) moved over from the west to the east becuase they didn't like that it was frowned upon if you got emotional and involved sometimes.
Utter rubbish, the there is absolutely no difference in the amount of sound.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I sit in the North and take 'em all on single handedly!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

the wife as renewed our 3 - lets see what the season brings and good to to Shaun Wayne
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

pie eater and proud of it

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

I dont know why people think you are frowned on in the West stand if you shout, I do nowt but shout and no-one bats an eyelid !
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Correct Pie, I never ever get "moaned at" for venting my spleen!
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

platt-warrior wrote:Correct Pie, I never ever get "moaned at" for venting my spleen!
Same hear. I do find it strange though how fans of the same team slag off other supporters because of where they sit!

Ive always sat in the west stand and Ive never ate any prawn sarnies there :)