South stand bar- What happened

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Re: South stand bar- What happened

Post by Kittwazzer »

Sorry doc, I missed that. What did you say?
doc

Post by doc »

laptop/connection playing up. tried to delete the copies but not working.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

doc wrote:laptop/connection playing up. tried to delete the copies but not working.
LMAO! :lol:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

doc wrote:Think the "change of policy" will be a bit of a disaster financially for the club.
It will be a bit of a disaster on the PR front as well if they stop coming and PR counts and generates a lot more cash then what people spend in beer money.
doc

Post by doc »

Totally agree on the PR front DaveO.

Will also impact on the money going towards the academy from the Riversiders raffle if people stop going in to the bar post match.
wiggydoran

Post by wiggydoran »

Fair enough if rads thought that he was getting abused but the way i saw it last week is rads got on stage and saw a few people shaking there heads. Rads then asked for question / comments from the floor. Rads then answered so questions and responded to some comments. If Rads would have said his piece and not asked for questions and comments no abuse would have taken place. Rads should have never asked for the questions / comments. The abuse may have take place when rads was leaving the bar.

Before i get accused i was quiet and respect rads for coming in win, lose or draw.

At the end of the day each person as their own view. I was disappointed last week not just because of loss but the manner of the lose. Everything shaun wane said in preseason passion, hunger etc was not there and that is why we lost.

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i beleive rads as tweeted he will be back in the ss bar after the next home game
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Have received an email that there will be an official statement from the club tomorrow.

I didn't go in the SS bar last week either before or after the game.

They don't have to come into the supporters bar & face the fans win or lose!

Can you see any football players or coaches doing it mixing with the fans like our lads do???

It was one game for God's sake albeit the first.

The players & coaching staff all agree they were caught with their pants round their ankles, lets give them the benefit of the doubt & get behind them.

Ancient & Loyal!!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
wiggydoran

Post by wiggydoran »

josie andrews wrote:Have received an email that there will be an official statement from the club tomorrow.

I didn't go in the SS bar last week either before or after the game.

They don't have to come into the supporters bar & face the fans win or lose!

Can you see any football players or coaches doing it mixing with the fans like our lads do???

It was one game for God's sake albeit the first.

The players & coaching staff all agree they were caught with their pants round their ankles, lets give them the benefit of the doubt & get behind them.

Ancient & Loyal!!!
I agree they don't have to come into the bar and for the last few years who as come in with a player as been really good and told us what they think.

On Saturday it was said in the bar from the official statement from the club that it was for the foreseeable future. Which to me means more then one day. I think most peoples frustrations is miss placed at rads and the club when it should be at the people that carried out the abuse.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Think the bloke with the microphone who likes the sound of his own voice embellished the statement put out by Rads. Rads has tweeted he wasn't abused. I remember Phil Veivers getting dogs abuse but he still came in the week after