Broncos

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: Broncos

Post by josie andrews »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Can we sign Craig Gower for a season?
I was thinking the same thing lol

The arrogance of Tony Smith is just incredible & don't say Wire have X number of players missing so did we when Widnes beat us!!

Well done Broncos :eusa2: :eusa2:

BTW, not many Wire fans there :roll:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Just need to keep our head and win next 2 games to finnish top. Just need Leeds to win at wembley and wire to get knocked out of the playoffs now that would be gd

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

I think Tony Smith was happy to rest players n risk a loss so they have the best chance next week and now they are safe in 2nd place, giving up the league leaders shield is probably worth the risk for him
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

david howell stood out very impressed with him
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

WiganWarrior wrote:I think Tony Smith was happy to rest players n risk a loss so they have the best chance next week and now they are safe in 2nd place, giving up the league leaders shield is probably worth the risk for him
That tactic has bitten teams in the arse many times.1987 is one I always remember!
loyalbelfast

Post by loyalbelfast »

Brill result for us! but 'boy o boy' live Sky game watching a sea of plastic. As I said before this does NOTHING for our beloved game an attendance like this
Official attendance given as just over 2,000 & from what I seen luckly if there was a few hundred there in the centre sections of the 2 main stands!! Kid u not crowd wise?
So much for attracting the Harlequin union fans to watch our code -it hasn't happened - end off!

Wot pro club can survive like this? The whole lets keep the game in London venture needs reviewed

ps Who's watchimng Salford?Can Salford survive?....

Ancient & Loyal (just like Belfast)
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

WiganWarrior wrote:I think Tony Smith was happy to rest players n risk a loss so they have the best chance next week and now they are safe in 2nd place, giving up the league leaders shield is probably worth the risk for him
The hub cap means nowt, look at saints they have a shelf full and nowt else. :)
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

I said this about a month ago and nobody took any notice, he has class and would thrive behind our pack ok he's knockin on a bit but he would be good for a year or two. Could be a great teacher for the young lads.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnnyGordon6

Travelling fans not happy at certain players responses to them!
Bashy

Post by Bashy »

josie andrews wrote:
I was thinking the same thing lol

The arrogance of Tony Smith is just incredible & don't say Wire have X number of players missing so did we when Widnes beat us!!

Well done Broncos :eusa2: :eusa2:

BTW, not many Wire fans there :roll:
but widnes beat us by 1, Wire got battered by 44 ha ha ha