Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
First Try Tickle

Re: Season Tickets

Post by First Try Tickle »

Got my season tickets but not the voucher book for my son. I'm getting tickets tomorrow for SAlford but still no book.

Well done WIgan,
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

markill wrote:Why do we get new cars each year anyway? Why can't they just update their database for the the cards we already have?
I'm sure they did that one year!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Not got mine yet! Rang the ticket office & was told they've all been posted & if I haven't received it before NEXT Wednesday, that's two days before the first home game, give them another call!!

Not a very happy bunny when people who bought theirs after me have received them. She said it doesn't matter when you bought them.

Not got my parking permit either! :( :(
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Garry Riley

Post by Garry Riley »

Received my ticket middle of last week.
Sound & Vision - TV Audio Video - Sales - Service
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Still no sign of my lads voucher book, went for a Salford ticket but told to wait for the book, if not received Thursday call again.

Sure my boss won't mind me popping to the ticket office for a couple of hours ...

Paid in November so why so long.....
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Still not got mine :(

Next season I'm going to order it & if they ask for the money I'll say I'll give it to them when I receive the actual season ticket itself!! See how they like it :sly:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote:Still not got mine :(

Next season I'm going to order it & if they ask for the money I'll say I'll give it to them when I receive the actual season ticket itself!! See how they like it :sly:
Not got mine either Josie
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

josie andrews wrote:Still not got mine :(

Mine not arrived either! Im getting a bit fed up with the unprofessional way we are treated, when you think the money goes out of your bank account when you book them(October in my case) and still not received the product you have paid for 4 months after.

Mind you we had to pick ours up from the ticket office last season when they never arrived so Im not holding my breath :(
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

The delay may be due to fan's changing seats and to save costs, the club has held back to the last minute.

And if you order tickets from the RFL, you only get them later than you order.

If anyone has not got the card by this Friday, I suggest you contact the club as it is possible that it has been wrongly delivered by Postman Pat.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

2 arrived in the Capital City Wednesday 23/01/13
2002 and EW is hooked