Why we are playing poorly!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
RobWigan

Re: Why we are playing poorly!!!

Post by RobWigan »

thegimble wrote:
RobWigan wrote:As i havw said a few times already, what happens if we win Saturday and win the grand final, you still want him sacked???
If we do not win anything do you think he should keep his job? Going off form we are not winning on Saturday. Hull are improving and we are getting worse.

CP and Dave will be the first to admit they got it wrong but i bet if we still won nothing this season you would want Wane to stay just because he is a Wiganer and thats not a good enough reason for him to stay.
If we.win nothing, and.falk at the.final hurdles again then maybe i.will lean towards looking.for somebody new, but one cup is a success
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

RobWigan wrote:
thegimble wrote:
RobWigan wrote:As i havw said a few times already, what happens if we win Saturday and win the grand final, you still want him sacked???
If we do not win anything do you think he should keep his job? Going off form we are not winning on Saturday. Hull are improving and we are getting worse.

CP and Dave will be the first to admit they got it wrong but i bet if we still won nothing this season you would want Wane to stay just because he is a Wiganer and thats not a good enough reason for him to stay.
If we.win nothing, and.falk at the.final hurdles again then maybe i.will lean towards looking.for somebody new, but one cup is a success
I agree with you totally.

Its impossible to win CC and the GF
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Rob/whelley can you tell me where you bought those rose tinted specs from? I said at the start of the season that Wane was a meathead when he was touting Sam for the NRL and now his "messings" are coming to fruitition.
Whilst I expect us to win on Saturday, it won't be a stroll in the park as some are expecting, particularly if Lockers doesn't play.
I admire your optimism Rob but Wembley is a long way back when you've lost!! Let's hope we don't experience it this year and as for the GF are you having a laugh? With one win against all the likely contenders things are going to have to improve big style given the traditional dip in team performances after Wembley.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Rob/whelley can you tell me where you bought those rose tinted specs from? I said at the start of the season that Wane was a meathead when he was touting Sam for the NRL and now his "messings" are coming to fruitition.
Whilst I expect us to win on Saturday, it won't be a stroll in the park as some are expecting, particularly if Lockers doesn't play.
I admire your optimism Rob but Wembley is a long way back when you've lost!! Let's hope we don't experience it this year and as for the GF are you having a laugh? With one win against all the likely contenders things are going to have to improve big style given the traditional dip in team performances after Wembley.
I am staying over in London :lol: ,.At the beginning of the season,.with all.the expierence we lost,.most people expected us to do nothing, myself included, so would you of taken a challenge cup final and a top 4 finish ??
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

RobWigan wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Rob/whelley can you tell me where you bought those rose tinted specs from? I said at the start of the season that Wane was a meathead when he was touting Sam for the NRL and now his "messings" are coming to fruitition.
I am staying over in London :lol: ,.At the beginning of the season,.with all.the expierence we lost,.most people expected us to do nothing, myself included, so would you of taken a challenge cup final and a top 4 finish ??
We were joint Fav for LLS, CC and GF before the start of the season. Wire and Us were 3/1 to win each one. Whilst Leeds were not that far behind.

Whilst some fans might not have excpected us to do much most did.
markill

Post by markill »

should i bother reading that essay or should i just expect it to be a combination of what CP puts on every other thread? Because it looks time consuming just to get to the conclusions I already know! haha
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
LORENZO

Post by LORENZO »

well done CP, I believe that you are spot on. Great open play against the minor teams but when it comes to the better teams the system begins to fall apart.
Of course, the majority of us like to see us winding up big scores but better still we want to see wins against the better teams, Wires, Saints, Huddersfield and Leeds. Unfortunately we have been unable to match them in most games.
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

thegimble wrote:
RobWigan wrote:
We were joint Fav for LLS, CC and GF before the start of the season. Wire and Us were 3/1 to win each one. Whilst Leeds were not that far behind.

So winning one.trophy is not enough for.you?
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

RobWigan wrote:
thegimble wrote:
RobWigan wrote: I am staying over in London :lol: ,.At the beginning of the season,.with all.the expierence we lost,.most people expected us to do nothing, myself included, so would you of taken a challenge cup final and a top 4 finish ??

So winning one.trophy is not enough for.you?
Where the hell have i said not winning more than 1 trophy is not enough.

We were joint favorites for winning any trophy this season and that was according to virtually all bookmakers in the country. So tell me how do you decipher from that i said one trophy is not enough when i posted a reply no longer than 40 minutes ago saying 1 trophy was enough. But if we do not win a trophy he has to go.

Wane - failed last season
Wane - fails this season he goes.
Wane - 1 trophy he stays

How much simpler do i have to put it for you. Or are you actually releated to him as its obvious you think the sunshines out of him
superleague

Post by superleague »

Even if we win the cup I hope we don't extend his contract, he's IMO a poor coach