PLEASE IL do the decent thing!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
RobWigan

Re: PLEASE IL do the decent thing!!!

Post by RobWigan »

cpwigan wrote:
RobWigan wrote:
cpwigan wrote:We can do far far better. We deserve far far better.

If fans are happy to be lied to and deceived then more fool them.
We are on for the double this year, sold a player that wants to go for a world record fee, signed a world class replacement,.got potential world class youngsters coming through,we all knew he was going, so what??
Do you even understand what World Class is?
I will reply to you once you stop talking complete shite
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Now if I had said that................
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Now if I had said that............
You would have finally spoken sense :roll:
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

cpwigan wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:Now if I had said that............
You would have finally spoken sense :roll:
More than you have in regard to the ownership of the club!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

IL has changed us from a buying club to a selling club.

We should do a sweep of who goes next.

Charnley
Lockers
Farrell

If the money is offered IL will not refuse he has now made it obvious if a player wants to go he can break his contract and leave so long as he gets money for it.

We are the only side selling players on to the NRL. Saints, Wire or Leeds have not sold a player to the NRL or let a player break a contract early for a side to get a fee.

Like them or not Leeds must be a fun club to be at given they keep players until their contract expires and keep winning the GF rather than sell them get money and make the semi final. Every season now IL is weakening us he is not the owner we need if this is his plan.

Just a question i can not see how we do not at the very least break even without selling players anyone else feel he is using us to sell players to help prop up his football team.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

thegimble wrote:IL has changed us from a buying club to a selling club.

Charnley
Lockers
Farrell

If the money is offered IL will not refuse he has now made it obvious if a player wants to go he can break his contract and leave so long as he gets money for it.

We are the only side selling players on to the NRL. Saints, Wire or Leeds have not sold a player to the NRL or let a player break a contract early for a side to get a fee.

Like them or not Leeds must be a fun club to be at given they keep players until their contract expires and keep winning the GF rather than sell them get money and make the semi final. Every season now IL is weakening us he is not the owner we need if this is his plan.

Just a question i can not see how we do not at the very least break even without selling players anyone else feel he is using us to sell players to help prop up his football team.
Excuse me, but the names of Ellis and Graham come to mind and in the case of Warrington, I suspect there is only one player who the Aussies would be interested in and he is called Westwood.

What did we win last season, with more experience Internationals in the team. Only the 'Hub Cap'.

As for propping up a football team, the same was being said by many of our supporters when Whelan owned it.

thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Whelley Warrior wrote:

Charnley
Lockers
Farrell

Excuse me, but the names of Ellis and Graham come to mind and in the case of Warrington, I suspect there is only one player who the Aussies would be interested in and he is called Westwood.

What did we win last season, with more experience Internationals in the team. Only the 'Hub Cap'.

As for propping up a football team, the same was being said by many of our supporters when Whelan owned it.

Whelley Warrior wrote:

Charnley
Lockers
Farrell

EXSCUSE ME:

Graham did not leave mid contrat he went at the end of his last Saints contract at 2010 and i Ellis was the same he honored his contract. Tomkins and IL did not honor theirs.

Big difference in players leaving at the end of their contrat and going 2 years into a minimum 3 yearos of a 5 year contract.
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

I hope your there then , you really are a prick aint you?
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

IF your both going to go at it please do it on the way home from school and both of you grow up.
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

No idea what your talking about, i am saying your a prick who is hiding behind a computer screen, thats all