Re: Cautious Praise for the RFL and WC Organisers

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
PaulC

Post by PaulC »

Been to the opener, first match I've seen in person and thought it was great. Even my old man who is normally quite reserved was giving the Italians a wee bit of abuse after the fake limp off!!

Thought the England match was great, OK we didnt win, but it was a fair performance.

Cant wait for Wembley Big hit, its a great idea doubling the games up (well I think so anyway)

My only criticism would be ticket masters website.

Firstly most of the blocks show sold out or not for sale, even though you can click on them and buy tickets. how many people has that put off. as a first timer, it nearly put me off.

Secondly, why cant they allow you to choose the exact seats you want. at all their other events on ticketmaster you can (must like the wigan ticket website)

Other than that I think its been great
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Just a pity McBanana is clueless when it comes to picking the best squad, this sinfield and leeds free pass is pathetic
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

OMG best game so far last night :eusa2: surprised with the standard of tactical kicking by both sides. Also USA halves very good - I'd take a close look at their scrum half. Pettybourne showed some promise.